*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915439-Diary-Momentum
by dave3d
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1915439
Personal experience and true life events of David M. Ndzimandze.
A philosophy would be me today, just got to college and guess what, I’m sitting just in the middle of the class with every student respectfully sitting on a good station. well I don't have or know today’s date, all i know is that today I feel a bit down, miserable and totally out of focus so here i am trying to grab a bit of focus.



While i am at it, I might as well share the events and aspects of my life. This year i met Nokwanda Dlamini, I got in Boston College and i have been fortunate with Gods power to be able to start my own business. I don't know if i am crying but hay where i come from man don't cry. I don't really mind having no friend here at school, to let my education be my friend so i can focus attentively to my studies. These year i also had my own dance group, sometimes i think I do a lot of things for one normal individual. My sister is in hospital, My Mom is poor, So is my Dad, trying to bring out the best of the situation but dam its hard.



Well no one said life was gonna be easy, but we travel down this role-coaster called life day by day, just get up when you hit rock bottom, be strong as the one and only way to deal with it, you feel me. In life we have dreams, hopes, chances or opportunities and choices to keep life in progress. Sometimes or just most of the time the way we were raised or grew up, affects the most important aspects of ones life. I am just saying. Well there is no reason for beating yourself down for what your background has contributed to your life because really, nothing will ever change until you make or bring the change your self.



Do you ever feel like for once there you can just run away from everything around you, to a far away place where no human ever went to and rest to where time stand still, take a dip breath; cry, where your worries could melt away like ice in a hot surface. Nah.! come on now that is like death but not instead  it is the believe you build to be your sympathy and a safe place for your humanity to seem worth it again. That place is with the love of God.



I know if i can tell my story to someone maybe or just not maybe but they could laugh at me because they had faced a much extravagant life events than i did. well to be frank with you, there is no scale to determine how  bad and not bad somebody life is really is. The amount of problems that we have is equivalent to the strength to overcome each and every one of them. Look at me for instance, I live at Manzini, Fir-view, nice place there, a poor person would be glad to stay where I stay, don't get me wrong, I’m not rich or anything but  from where I am standing I’d enjoy the poor persons life more than the one i have right now and i will not get into details about this issue yet but God said rejoice for who you are and what he as God has made you to be. Learn to appreciate.



One would say, Yah.! i am experiencing or having life issues of my own. You probably correct but don't we all? I am just saying. Well thanks you that was refreshing !.

© Copyright 2013 dave3d (dave3d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915439-Diary-Momentum