*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915900-Diet-and-Weight-Loss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by irene
Rated: E · Article · Health · #1915900
It contains information to inform people on the tips to a healthy diet for good health.
A balanced diet is the key factor for one to have a healthy body. In the current world,there is need for people to adapt to a healthy diet with the increased lifestyle diseases today such as diabetes, obesity among others. This is due to the world's advancement and increase in industrialization thus most of the food stuffs in the market is junk foods which are very unhealthy. It is therefore very important to create awareness to the people on the unhealthy diet issues in an effort to raise a healthy generation.
The change of lifestyle from the traditional and healthy diet to the junk foods has led to increase in rare and lifestyle diseases. This is because the body is weakened to an extent that the crucial body organs such as the heart and the kidney are not able to regulate the body functions properly. This leads to toxicity as toxic materials are in excess in the body and detoxification becomes too difficult to take place since the functional organs are weak.
The junk foods also has increasingly led to excess weight gain which has caused many people especially the women generation to suffer from obesity. Weight loss therefore has become a major challenge since people have overweight. To reduce weight, physical exercise via gyms and physical exercise such as running, mountain climbing among others.
It therefore the responsibility of each person to check on the diet he/she consumes to ensure a healthy body.
© Copyright 2013 irene (irene20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1915900-Diet-and-Weight-Loss