*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916289-Haley
by OOT™
Rated: ASR · Other · Horror/Scary · #1916289
What evil lurks behind those blue eyes?
Photo for a story.


Haley was the picture of innocence. She was very well-behaved, got exceptional grades and was loved by everyone she met. But behind those pale blue eyes lurked a monster. You don't have to take my word for it. Just visit her after her parents have gone to bed.

Maybe she's a witch. I knew there was something wrong with her when I saw her herding stray cats into her house in the middle of the night. I wasn't being nosy. I was worried that the cats would scratch her while she was unsupervised. So I crept to her kitchen window. She was shrinking the cats! I can't explain how she was doing it. She would just point to them, and they would just...shrink.

You must think I'm crazy, but, like I said, don't take my word for it. Check for yourself. Just be extremely careful. She caught me watching. Now I'm exhausted just from walking across this keyboard.
© Copyright 2013 OOT™ (outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916289-Haley