*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916445-Crazy-Ex
Rated: 18+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1916445
Love Triangle Gone Wrong
“No we are not getting back together!” She shouted at the man who was sitting in front of her. His lips formed a single line on his mouth; he was not used to rejection. “I am over you! OVER YOU! There is nothing left between us.”

“Why in the world would I want you back? You gave me nothing and didn’t add anything to my life, Judith.” He sneered at her; his voice was as cold as ice. He pulled on his jacket and turned to walk away from the scene. “It’s sad because I had such high hopes for you, there was so much potential in the beginning.”

“How can you say such things to me? We were each other’s world, we loved one another so much, Neil. We can get back to that place.” He eyed his ex with wary resignation. This seemed to be her pattern and he was tired of it. “You love me, and I love you that is all that matters. Anything else can be worked out.”

Every storm runs out of rain. There is no reason for it, but it’s true. We simply ran out of interesting things to do with one another, now we must simply move on to the next adventure.” He turned to walk away but stopped when Judith moved towards him, a gun in her hand. “Not this old scenario again. Do you really think that it’s wise to stay in a relationship where you have to pull a gun to keep your partner?”

Her finger brushed against the trigger, temptation overcame her and she lifted it into the air and fired off one shot. Then another, plaster fell off the ceiling. A chill climbed up Neil’s spine, he knew that this woman was on the edge and there was no telling when she would put a bullet into him. “It doesn’t matter how I keep you as long as I do. I want to be the one who dumps you, I want to break your heart and make you feel the pain that you have caused me.”

“Fine, if it makes you feel better, we will tell people that you dumped me. I’m devastated; I can’t believe you dumped me.” Judith lowered the gun, which made Neil feel confident that he could escape without being harmed. “I must now go drown my sorrows in a bottle of beer because I am so hurt by you dumping me like yesterday’s trash.”

“I take it back! Please don’t go, I just, I want to get--” Judith set the gun down and embraced Neil. He struggled against it, but his ex-girlfriend was freakishly strong. She lifted weights three times a week, which was more than he did. “Lost in this moment with you.”

“Let go of me, you freak!” Neil made a grab for the gun but Judith was faster and lifted the gun away from him. She fired another shot, this time it shattered a vase on the other side of the room. “Keep firing shots like that and the police will come here and save me.”

“That won’t happen and we both know why. When you want something kept secret, you make sure that it stays secret!” She swung the gun around and fired again. The bullet lodged itself into the wall that was closest to Neil. “I’m sure that we both know what I mean. Sometimes you need a spanking, and other times you deserve to be shot.”

“You have to be the craziest bitch that I have ever met. I am sorry that I ever got involved with you. What the hell was I thinking?” Neil tried to move towards the door again. A bullet entering his knee knocked him to the ground. “My God, I should have just stayed faithful to Crystal. This was not worth it.”

“Crystal, your wife? Did you think that I wouldn’t find out about her? Did you think that you would get away with this again?” Judith waved the gun in his face, joy on her face as his blood stained the white carpet. “Til death do you part is right. Because you are not going live to see tomorrow, I’ll see to that.”

Before Neil could respond, the door opened and his wife Crystal walked in. Her blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she looked as if she expected to walk in on the scene that was playing out before her. “Judith, we talked about this, you were only supposed to make him wet his pants not make him bleed. Damn, I was really looking forward to seeing him wince in pain.”
“What?” His voice was weak, but Neil decided to try and figure out the situation. His wife should be trying to rescue him, not wanting to celebrate his pain.

“Please don’t play innocent with me. I’ve known since our wedding day that you couldn’t be faithful to me. I mean you screwed my sister, then the maid on our honeymoon, ever since then it’s been one bimbo after another.” She looked briefly over at Judith and shook her head. “Finally one had the balls to actually investigate you and this one told me all about your life. It’s good to know that I died of cancer before we could get married.”
“Crystal…” Neil croaked out as Judith handed her the gun. Crystal aimed the gun at her husband’s forehead and squeezed off a round, then another. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and the blood pooled around his head.

“Such a waste, he could have been such a great husband. If only he could have kept it in his pants.” She wheeled around and pointed the gun at the other woman and fired off a shot into her chest. Judith clasped where the bullet had entered, and slumped to the ground. “You didn’t think I would let you live did you. My husband’s ex. Crazy ex-girlfriend.”
© Copyright 2013 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916445-Crazy-Ex