*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916730-Banks-and-Billboards-or-Hollywood--Piss
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Other · #1916730
Random as all hell. I like it but want to hear what you think
Take all your money from the bank and throw it at the first person you see walking down the street regardless of their age, sex, race, or shoes on their feet.
Don't stay to explain how your riches meant nothing. Don't remind them that life is just breathing and fucking.
Don't let them know that there's no sense in money- that it's really a joke and really not funny.
That type of truth just might scare the Reciever, who thinks that truth is in lies and denys all Believers.
It's far from your place to open their eyes, to the sight of Familiars, dressed in disguise.
Lurking and jerking, thru the shadows they writhe. Asking for 10 cents on the dollar and calling it tithe.
"Isn't it God's?" No, it was your's now its mine.
Consider it an offering or just call it a fine. Whichever is fine.
Whatever, rewind.
Pissed in my pants cause I drank too much wine.
Looked up, embarrassed, on Hollywood and Vine.
Lightbulbs flashing--are they taking shots of me?
Couldn't be the case because I'm no celebrity.
Off to Sunset Strip, just to see what I can see.
There was a billboard in the way that told me be all that I can be.
It slightly made me sick, just enough to make me sneeze.
So I burnt myself to ashes and drifted off just like the breeze.
© Copyright 2013 michaelanthony (mawhite88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1916730-Banks-and-Billboards-or-Hollywood--Piss