*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917146-Israel-Hints-They-Attacked-Syria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Carson
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1917146
Israel hints they where behind the attack in Syria.
Israel will not officially confirm that they where behind the Syrian bombing raid earlier this week. But today Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said "What happened in Syria a few days ago... that's proof that when we said something we mean it! We said that we don't think it should be allowed to bring advanced weapons systems into Lebanon." Barak also went on to say "Hezbollah from Lebanon and the Iranians are the only allies Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad has left." Barak also went on to state at the Munich Conference in Germany that the "imminent" fall of the Assad government "will be a major blow to the Iranians and Hezbollah.

Syrian government officials denied that they where moving Russian anti-aircraft missiles. The Israeli's said that the Syrian government was moving the weapons to Lebanon that would enable troops to target Israeli warplanes.

President Bashar Al-Assad accused Israel of trying to destabilize Syria through that attack. He also warned that Syria will confront "current threats...and aggression" against it during a meeting in Damascus with Iranian national security secretary Saeed Jalili. The remarks where the Syrians leader's first public comment on the airstrike since it happened last Wednesday.

It has been reported that even the Syrian rebels fighting against Al-Assad and the government are upset that the Syrian government has not taken any military action against Israel. If earlier statements are true that the United States has been funding Al-Ciada, the terrorist group that planned the 9/11 attacks and is helping the Syrian rebels, the Israel attack may possibly change the tide in what the U.S. government is truly up too. The rebels may turn against the extremist group the U.S. has sent in to Syria to help the rebels and join Al-Assad's regime in an attempt to plan a full scale attack on Israel.
© Copyright 2013 Carson (carson27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917146-Israel-Hints-They-Attacked-Syria