*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917709-Demands
by sm7in
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1917709
In dedication to the giantess that bent me to her desires. (Not done yet 2/5/13)
It had been quite a while since I had visited my hometown after so many years away at college, but as luck would have it, not only were most of my friends available, but one night of my stay there was even a party going down with a lot of young women going to it. I had never been one to really drink it up and party, but seeing as it was vacation, that maybe I had kept my nose in the books perhaps a little too deep, and being around my old friends had gotten me pretty psyched on the idea. Live a little, right?

Walking through the house, wearing my form-fitting short sleeve black t-shirt and jeans, nursing my glass of vodka, I didn’t find any familiar faces but plenty of smiles and people to talk to. Nothing substantial, just casual conversation here and a few laughs there. I had found a nice group to joke around with in the living room where I had spotted one or two cute girls, but there had been one that immediately took my interest. She sat on the end of the love seat with another guy and girl she didn’t seem too familiar with. She had golden straight blonde hair that went on a little past her shoulders, with fair skin, bright green eyes, and soft puffy pink lips. Her spaghetti top cut down low to show a tasteful but alluring portion of her round smooth breasts and after some time, I began to meet eyes more and more with her. It wasn’t long before she got up to leave, taking a long look over her shoulder at me and going to the next room. Taking the last drink from my vodka, I ended my conversations and excused myself to follow after her invitation.

Walking after her, I reach the doorway and see her slowly walking at the end of the hall, her plump little rear swaying within her tight mini dress as she turns and begins taking the first step of the stairs, glancing over at me before looking back and vanishing beyond the hall. I walk over to the stairs and catch a glimpse of her walking past the railings on the second floor and into a room, leaving the door open. Taking the stairs and keeping my eyes glued to the doorway, I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. My hands become slightly sweaty as I try to think of the last time I did something like this and my memory seems to fail me. Reaching the top of the stairs, I brace myself and relax, hoping to god I don’t come across like a fool in conversation or that it’s too late for that to even matter at this point. I smile to myself at that thought and step forward into the room using that to solidify my confidence.

Walking in, I could see she had picked an open guest bedroom that was lightly but tastefully decorated and she sat upon the soft floral patterned bed with a smirk on her face, her eyes showing a distinct look of desire and satisfaction. “Hey sexy,” her words carry across the room effortlessly with a thick sweetness to them like honey.

“What’s up?” I casually respond as I walk into the room, closing the door behind me.

“Oh, just getting bored at a party,” she trailed off playfully, patting the bed next to her with her delicate hand, beckoning me to sit with her as I walk over. “I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before, babe.”

“Probably not; it’s been a few years since I’ve been around,” I chuckle, taking a seat next to her on the bed, my weight bowing the mattress quite a bit, “Maybe I could help keep you entertained if the party is that lame for you.” I look into her eyes as this remark makes her grin grow wider, her hands dropping back behind her as she leans back lightly into the bed. Her chest juts out a little bit more as she does this and looks down to direct my attention to her. Looking up, she is happy to find my eyes cast down taking notice before looking back into her playful look.

“I don’t know… you think you can really handle entertaining me, hot stuff?” I look on as she challenges me, adding in a sultry biting of her bottom lip as my libido is consistently provoked more and more by this sexy creature. I find the desire now to not only get to know this girl more intimately, but now to turn her coy questioning into utter blissful amazement. I slide my hand gently against the side of her cheek and to the back of her head, pulling her in tight as I lean in and kiss her. What was only a lip to lip kiss changed very quickly into a very hot make-out as I clenched the hair on back of her head and entered her mouth with my tongue. As I kept her face where I wanted it, and began to feel over her body from her perky chest down to her firm hips, her hand immediately sought out my cock and began rubbing it through my jeans.

After a minute of this, I pulled her head back as I let her recover. “I think I can manage,” I retorted, smiling out at her as her eyes came back to reality and smiled back mischievously at me.

“You think so, huh? That was pretty hot, but I think I’m going to have to see that cock of yours before I could really say,” as she began rubbing gently over the bulge in my pants.

I realize that my cock isn’t even fully hard and a wave of anxiety suddenly hits me ‘Shit’ I think to myself, knowing full well that worrying about that is only going to make it worse! I begin to back pedal a little bit, this girl’s forwardness completely catching me off guard. I mean, I was looking to show her eventually, but this… she totally jumped the gun! The humor of it was not lost on me. “Maybe later, lady,” I stall, trying to sound as manly and suave as possible, bringing my hands around her again before she playful pushes them off of their advance.

“Oh, come on, why wait? I wanna see what you’re packing here, sexy,” she winks at me, her hands roaming my body. I was incredibly turned on, and I wanted to show her, but my dick was not being a supportive team player and refused to get hard in those few short moments.

Chuckling, “Ok, I’m going to be honest with you… I’m not entirely hard, so I don’t think right now is just the moment to do that.” Gawd, that was terrible. Good night, sweet living dream this was!

“That’s fine, I’d love to see it soft too, especially if it’s already that big.” I look into her eyes in surprise, trying to make it as subtle to her as possible, but I think she caught it as she went on to explain, “I just love the male body and yours is hot, babe. Now c’mon, show me your cock.” Her eyes seductively pleaded with me while she said this, her shoulders moving back and forth just slightly against me to drive home her attraction to my now completely hormone addled brain. I reach down undoing my belt and unzipping my pants, still a little embarrassed but too turned on to care. She really wanted to see it, so I’ll show her. Pulling down my underwear, my semi hard cock rolled out and down as an audible moan escaped from the girl beside me. “Mmmmmmm. Nice,” is all she said as she ran her hand over her body before one came over and began to inspect it more closely, lightly pinching it and squeezing it. Her touch was so light and heavenly, I was sad that her hand left almost as quickly as it had come.

Looking over at her with a smirk on my face, I tease “What’s the rush?”

“I want you to make it hard for me,” she smiles, looking down at my cock before looking back up at me. Leaning in, she whispers softly into my ear “I want you to tell me what your favorite fantasy is, what you can imagine us doing, and I want you to jerk and tug while you do it.” Her breath had become short and beckoning, tickling the inside of my ear as it became accompanied by more soft moans. I sat there in a full body paralysis as I tried to figure out what to do next, despite her very clear demands. Suddenly her hand grabs the back of mine and places it on top of my cock and starts forcing it to stroke. “Pretty please?” she seductively coos as she guides my hand to her will.

I gulp lightly as I take my hand and wrap around my cock, feeling it’s pulse as I start to think of my fantasy with this seductress seated next to me, losing my sense of nervousness about how odd my fantasy may be to her as I began to feel that maybe with this girl, it wouldn’t be so out there. “I imagine in my fantasies that I’m just a little girl around the girl I am thinking about…” I start, feeling my cock enjoy the thought but losing my sense of direction to continue the thought for this girl.

“Oh? Like a little kid or baby? Having a big sexy woman undress you and play with your big boy cock?” she teased, trying to understand what I had told her.

“Heh, it could mean that but no, I usually imagine I’m like the size of a doll where the woman’s body becomes more of a playground,” I explain as my cock becomes fairly rigid within my even paced strokes while I feel the weight of my watcher’s eyes on top of it.

“Yea? You’d want to explore around my body? I could think of one tight, wet spot that might be some fun for such an explorer…” she purred into my ear, my cock beginning to spill a little as this conversation quickly heated up more than I ever thought it would. My gaze flowed over her body, taking in all of the beauty of her tight smooth skin before resting on her cleavage wobbling softly just before me as my efforts shook the bed we both rested on slightly. I was blown back by how quickly she was latching on to my fantasy and indulging in it.

“Yea, slip in to your warm pussy as your body trembles upon feeling mine crawl around on and then inside you,” I add on, my hand working a little faster now.

“Mmmmm, are you sure you want my body to be a playground or your body to be played with?” she giggles as she licks my ear sensually. “Close your eyes, baby and just imagine it. I want you to get miniature and crawl up inside me. I’d like to feel your body squirm inside my cunt.” Her words became slowly more distant as she went on teasing me while I worked my cock.

“Could I explore your boobs first though?” I pleaded as I playfully described more of my fantasy. Before I knew what was happening, I felt a great tugging force pull me off the bed and as I shot my eyes open in surprise, the sight before me scared me terribly before it started arousing me. Before me was a vast expanse of lightly tanned flesh, parting into a sexy soft cleft below me encased by black and white designed clothe, and forming into more rigid lines and shapes surrounded by innumerable long locks of blond hair. My seductress has become enormous and her demeanor told me it was of no surprise to her.

“Absolutely, baby. Have fun,” she says looking down at my body hanging from her pinched finger and thumb, winking playfully before dropping me down into her soft embrace. I become lightly lodged as my legs get stuck between her now massive breasts beside me.

Looking up in sheer amazement, I try to force the question in mind out, but all that left my lips were “Wha… b-b… how?!”

“Is that what really matters right now, my sexy little man,” she asks before pushing her breasts up and around most of my body while finishing, “or is it these?” My hands begin to grab onto the plush warm flesh as I take a moment to enjoy what has been the best hug I have ever had in my life. Smiling down satisfactorily “Thought so,” as she released me from her breasts hold and I took a moment to survey what blessing this was that had come my way.

My pause is briefly interrupted as my world begins to shift sideways to her efforts of laying down on her back. My body is dislodged from her breasts as they separate a little from the new angle in which gravity is pulling on them, and I start to move around kissing and licking her amazing soft flesh before me. She looks down at me clearly amused at what delight I take in, what is to her, simply touching her body. Raising her hands up, she begins to rub her erect nipples as the tingles of my bodies movement, much to her surprise, starts to take some effect on her.

Digging my body down deeper to rub up against the bulk of her breast, the smooth walls around me begin to lightly ripple before my eyes as I hear moans escape the mouth of my seductress behind me. Looking back, I see her eyes closed and her mouth open in pleasurable exasperation as I can see now that her hands are at work on top of each breast beside me, explaining their new movement. I lean back into her left breast sitting before her great visage and begin stroking my cock to her gasps and frowns of pleasure. Just watching her getting off to me being on her chest, while being actually tiny and on her chest was driving me nuts.

It wasn’t long before I noticed it was now her that was watching me getting off and it was I who had their eyes closed. A great smirk hard replaced her quaking lips and her hand emerged from atop of her breast behind me, picking me up and laying me right between her great boobs. Taking her hands, she pressed her boobs together, sandwiching my entire body between them, rubbing and rolling her boobs around my body between. I lay squished between her amazing tits in absolute heaven. Relaxing her press, she very slowly let go of her breasts grasp of my body before again pressing into my miniature body again.

It went on for a little while, both of us enjoying the ride though I’m pretty sure I enjoyed it MUCH more then she, until finally she let go for the final time and caught her breath. I scooted over to her breast while she lay, not ready to stop the fun just yet, and began to rub my dick on her smooth boob. Feeling my gyrations, her head lifted to watch my tiny body work its way with her boob, smiling at the adorably pathetic demonstration before her. Feeling my actions become more furious, she picked herself back up to having a seat on the large bed below her where her heavy breasts came down pressed in between them once more. I felt the familiar tug of her fingers on the back of my shirt as my body was tugged out from between my warm, safe little home I had recently found to see her playful eyes slyly bearing into me once more as I dangle from her fingertips before her.

“Having fun are we?” She taunted as she squeezed her boobs together with her arms, showing off where she had unfairly plucked me out of. “Well if you want to go back and have more like it, and maybe explore other parts of my body, then you’re going to have to do a little something for me now, cutie.” She slowly lowered me down past the bed until she released my shirt just as my feet touched the thick soft fibers of the carpeted floor. Moments later, my vision grew to encompass the entire room again as I stood before her at my full height. Before I could ask, she interjected “Now get naked for me baby, I want to see your body.”

“Yes ma’am.” It slipped before I could even catch it, and her smile widened slightly as I said it. Taking my clothes off, she began to lay back into the pillows of the bed and feel herself up seeing more and more of my exposed muscular flesh. As I shrugged the last stretches of my pants from my legs, I noticed her hand slip under her mini-dress, hiking it up in the process as she began to play with her dripping wet and uncovered pussy.

Watching the fall of my underwear, she watched excitedly to see my fully engorged cock sticking out in salute of her own sexual undertakings, enjoying every wet sticky noise that is coming of it. “Now you’re probably wondering how your little play time had happened,” as she playfully runs two of her free fingers along the edges of her supple breast. “I think you may have an idea of how, but you don’t think you can believe it.” Her eyes begin to regard me hungrily as I look on at her with my answer on the top of my tongue. Before I could question if it were true, she interrupts my attempts; “Now you said earlier you were ready to entertain me, let’s just see how up to the task you really are.”

A hand suddenly wraps around my waist and settles on my stomach as I feel some tense bulges bump up against my backside and the warm lips of another kissing my neck. Laying on the bed, her fingers now enter into her engorged pussy, taking great pleasure in watching this new person sexually hold my body from behind. I look over my shoulder to meet this new playmate and as my body turns in their grasp, I begin to realize that this body feels very sturdy and that the most intense bulges are not soft breasts, but solid breasts, and a prominent bulge just under the hip. Seeing my partner, I only gaze in shock at what is the spitting image of myself, lightly rearing back from my turn. Looking back, I see her devious smile return as she witnesses my realization. I stand dumb-founded as my doppleganger moves forward again to wrap his hands around me, feeling his hard member rub up against me from behind.

“If you want to ride in my boobs, you’re going to have to entertain me by playing with yourself, baby.” Her words echo across the room for me as I stand there still trying to take in everything that is happening while this beautiful creature lies before me on the bed working her own pussy to the drawing of my curtain for act 1. Though enjoying the sight of my clone rubbing up my body and holding me from behind, she still noticed my hesitation to complying with this deal. “Go on, turn around and be a good boy if you want to be my itty bitty little guy again. You know it’s worth it, now give him a nice kiss, sexy.” She was right, if I wanted to ever realize my dream, I would need to do this for her… not only that, but it was kind of rude considering how much she had indulged me. ‘What could it hurt?’ I thought to myself as I turned back around to face myself. Taking a moment to prepare myself, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine like it was her that I was kissing rather than myself. Leaning in, it took just a moment for him to get the signal and reciprocate until our lips were locked and we began sharing a tight kiss as my hands reached around to hold onto him. Before I knew it, his tongue had entered my mouth and began caressing my own, in what was an expected but still surprising move to my nerve-wracked self. “Mmm, that’s hot boys, oh yea,” she moaned, watching us begin to make out as our strong naked bodies rubbed up against each other. “Good, now touch each other,” she commanded breathlessly as she fingered herself a little more rapidly.

I already felt it, that soft strong hand on my cock. It felt very familiar from all of those nights I had left to my own imagination, only I hadn’t moved my hand to do it. It was firm yet gentle, rubbing at the pace I liked. Come to think of it ‘it is my own cock… it’s not like I haven’t touched that before. Maybe this won’t be so bad?” I slowly slid my hand down my other half’s back across his hip and finally to his groin where I found his erect member and subsequently heard a deep moan as I tugged it slow and hard, just the way I knew I liked it. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself at how odd that was in so many ways. I trembled midway through my thoughts as my other self began to up his efforts, bringing surges of pleasure through my body as my knees momentarily became weak. I heard a louder moan escape our spectator at this very visible effect of our attention to each other. It went on for a minute or two, maybe five for all I could tell, I didn’t really know. All I knew is that I was essentially jerking myself off, albeit in a strange homo-erotic manner, to the great pleasure of a girl who would shrink me soon enough for it, and that was good enough for me. We were both quite hard and all three of us in this little room were starting to moan quite loudly before I had an idea. I looked into my clones eyes to get his attention, and then shifted my eyes quickly to the girl on the bed and back to him, knowing that I should know what that signal should mean. Letting go of his cock and walking around the bed, he followed suite and climbed up onto the closer side of the bed. Our cocks rigid, we both stood on our knees dangling them over her ash she eyed both of them with a happily surprised satisfied look, before looking into my eyes lustfully, as if to tell me to continue.

Leaning in, our hands began to caress her stomach and chest, working along her arms and down her legs as our cocks began to descend onto her body. I began to rub mine against cheek as my doppleganger used his tip to tease her nipple closest to him. Rubbing my cock down her cheek and across her lips, she gave a quick little kiss as her head turned from my dragging motion before I descended my efforts down to her nipple as well, seeing her body writhe and hand grab at my clone so vigorously. Her hand was thrusting into her vagina quite fast at this point as our light moans could barely be heard over her panting and pumping. Before it sounded like she would surely climax, she panted out “Stop!” and her finger left her pussy, as a short trail of her fluids followed her fingers leave before dropping into the pool that had developed below her. “Stand up,” she barely panted. My clone immediately complied as I looked up at him, and followed his example. “Now go stand over there and just like him,” as she pointed to where the striking image of me was already at attention with his arms behind his back and legs shoulder length apart. ‘Well it’s not to make out with me, so that’s some plus I guess’ I thought to myself as I walked around the bed and stood beside myself.

Pulling her dress up and over herself, she then unhooked her bra before turning to the drawer in the nightstand, all the while her beautiful body now available for my eyes to finally poor over as I took in all of her amazingly smooth skin across her sexy lithe body. Pulling out a bottle, she removed the cap as she stood herself up and stepped towards use and promptly squirting a generous amount of the contents into her awaiting open hand. Placing the bottle back down, noticed the label say ‘Mineral Oil’ and a shiver ran down my spine in anticipation for what was surely to come next as she began rubbing her hands together, her jiggling breasts not escaping my attention. “You boys were being so hot, I just couldn’t help it any longer,” she said seductively as her hands gripped tightly around each of our cocks and began to solidly stroke, gliding easily as she spread the oil on her hands across, and neither of us could refrain from groaning in pleasure from it. “You were so thoughtful to come play with me, but now I want to play with your big cocks.”
© Copyright 2013 sm7in (sm7in at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917709-Demands