*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918353-Little-Miss-Popular-Chapter-3
Rated: E · Chapter · Teen · #1918353
Chapter 3 of little miss popular, about girl who records her popular life in her diary
TUESDAY
I got out of my triple, extra-long king-sized bed and crept down stairs, I pulled on my clothes for school and did my hair, but then the phone started to ring, I picked it up answering to my head teacher miss Anderson. So she said “ hello is that you Mrs Waters ” I put on my most womanly voice and said “ Hello yes it is what do YOU want with ME, come on your wasting MY time you old hag ” I said specially to annoy her “OH em’ sorry its just that Skye has been acting a bit like a bully to some other children recently and-” I stopped her “Sorry but Skye will not be in school today she’ll be away with her friend …em’ Billy knuckle but will be back tomorrow” I lied “ oh, ok but I just wanted to say that your daughter is not in this academy for bullying she’s here to learn” I yawned and shouted back “my little girl is the brightest student you will get and definately doesn’t bully, got it bossy!” "Excuse me Mrs Waters, It's bad enough having the children giving me cheek never mind the adults, so I suggest that you apologise because obviously your just like your daughter... A HORRID LITTLE BRAT!!!!" she screeched (A bit like a dying parrot!) "I am not the one to apologise, your the one who called my daughter a horrid little brat!" i said calmly, the phone went silent "...erm i guess i'm-" she was going to apologise...SCORE!!! I had made the head teacher apologise to ME! so i thought "-NOT SORRY!" she screamed down the phone and I slammed the phone down angrily. At that moment daddy came down, he gave me a weak smile proving he just got out of bed, “so, how’s my baby pumpkin doing huh!?” I gave a little giggle and said “Fine daddy but my head teacher seems to hate me!” I sniggered “well what makes you think that then” he said sadly, “oh just the fact that she shoots me dirty looks every time we meet!” I lied, not wanting to tell anyone about the phone call because I was still pretty shocked of what she said about me, “oh dear well your old pa still loves you and always will!” I gave dad a big hug, I pretended to leave to school shoving a skirt that just covers my bum, a vest and a pair of blue wedges into my bag and left to the park, I changed into the clothes in the park loos and smacked on some make-up and it made me look a bit like an adult so I could get away with not being in school if any one saw me, I met up with Jamie and we hid until the coast was clear and then we ran as fast as we could and into a café, Jamie is a year older than me and already looks adult-ish so I think we're safe. I saw mum at the other side of the road, she was coming into the café. I thought she was only going to be 2 minutes because she only came to give the waiter an autograph, so I ran to the loo’s and spread more make up on so now I didn’t look like me at all. When I got back she was at a table with a man...SHE WAS ON A DATE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!! , I closed my eyes and hoped she wouldn’t see me but I felt a strong hand grip me and it dragged me home, mum said nothing but she covered her eyes to blink back the tears. She didn’t look at me, we both knew we were in the wrong, then I spluttered out “Mum you realised I was bunking off in the first place didn’t you, you heard the phone call, everything right?” she looked up at me but not in the eye “ you saw everything too, we're both guilty I suppose!” she sobbed, I apologised but it made no difference she just looked and told me she wouldn’t tell if I wouldn’t but I can’t trust her, however she’s on my side for this one so… yeah.
© Copyright 2013 Halona Aditi (halonaaditi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918353-Little-Miss-Popular-Chapter-3