*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918497-The-Real-Devil-in-Me
Rated: E · Editorial · Other · #1918497
My real thoughts and ideals
I am a real adult, with real emotions and feelings. Favorite shows are Northern Exposure and Modern Family, just because I love realistic comedy/dramas. I know this means little to anybody who may have been bored enough to read this :) I do want writer friends. People who feel like I do, and if you want to get to know me, just ask for my email. Life has been great to me so far. I was a meth addict for about three years, did things that would make most people sick just for my addiction. Only people that understand us are real addicts. We are a different breed, only truly understood by those just like us. I can be a great friend, or a brutal enemy, depends on how you treat me. I am married to a beautiful and caring woman, and a stepdad to a crazy and truly amazing child. My family has four little nutjob dogs, and two wonderful cats, one of whom is the yin to my yang. I love life. But theres a huge part missing. My artistic side has dwindled since I have been married. I have no writer friends. My amazing wife is not into the creative side of life, even tho I think she could be if she wanted. Anyways, ask for my email or number to text, as long as your from the U.S. Im easy to talk to, and a pretty fun person. Hope this isnt too pathetic, but i just need people to bounce ideas off of, and hope to do the same with somebody else....
© Copyright 2013 devildust (dustinrc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918497-The-Real-Devil-in-Me