*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918882-Dark-Within
by kc1998
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1918882
A Man Is finally broken, But They Unleashed Something Of Pure Evil.


Charles had finally gotten a prom date and was having the best night ever. He smiled while dancing with her and remembered all the bullying he went through. Meanwhile his parents were at home and were worried to death while drinking some wine. They conversed back and forth about what was contained in their child and what would happen if he snapped a 3rd time.


Back at the prom Charles and Helena were going to get some fruit punch. Charles was about to get a glass when Willie came up with his gang and dumped the fruit punch on Charles. Charles stood there in a wet suit while they taunted him, Willie said" DON'T IGNORE ME" then slapped Charlie across the face. Charlie still stood his ground then looked up with the look of the devil at Willie. Willie fell on his ass after seeing something hellish in his eyes. Charlie fell to his knees and Willie said" HUH?!".


Two seconds later tables and people were flung back from a shockwave. Charlie balled up his hand at the table and Willie said" what are you doing?!" with a nervous look. The table floated up then was crushed into a sphere, He flung the table at Willie and impaled his prom date with a chair leg. Charlie's parent's felt a faint evil and said" this is merely the beginning" in a extremely nervous way.


A red beam flew into the sky and his parent's said" already transformed?!". Willie stood in horror with everyone else while a red sphere surrounded Charlie. Charlie screamed" NOOOOO" and continuous shockwaves barraged the walls of the dance room. Support pillars crumbled and a massive piece of debree landed on Willie. The red sphere evaporated and one final shockwave blew the entire building down. Everyone scrambled in horror then froze upon seeing Charlie.


He was a extremely dark purple and two massive wings were attached to his back. He turned around and stared at Willie's friend Gary, Gary's body decomposed into dust from the stare. Charlie pointed a finger at the scrambling crowd and a red sphere formed at his finger tip. he warped near someone and stuck the sphere on him then warped away. a massive explosion engulfed the school as Demon Charlie walked outside.


17 cop cars were outside with a army of armed police, all of them reached for their guns but froze in awe & confusion as all of their cars floated up. their cars compacted into a giant sphere and Charlie threw it over their heads. One of them said" he missed?!", but Charlie replied and said"nope". They all turned around and shouted"OH FUCK" in unison after seeing the sphere fly towards a giant propane container. They tried to scramble away but were all blown to bits by the explosion.




© Copyright 2013 kc1998 (kc1998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918882-Dark-Within