*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919099-The-Empire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kc1998
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Action/Adventure · #1919099
your starting empire!

Dear Empire........you should be fair to the people and trade with other countries. You should also establish links with other empires to become stronger. I also think you should create armor for your troops and try to settle in one place.

You should judge with reason and listen to the complaints of your country, then fix them. I suggest establishing a law where the penalty for grave robbing is execution before a crowd. try to trade for animals to speed up your trading, and swap gold for salt to preserve your country's food supply.


Things you should never do.........You should not judge unfairly and attempt to overcome your neigbors. You should not rule with fear and intimidation, but with kindness and unity. You should not unlawfully execute innocent people and commit crimes.


I would suggest not backstabbing your country and making everyone slaves. You should not rule without any good intentions, it will cause a commotion amongst your own people. Lastly I think you shouldn't act wrongly and go against your own country.
© Copyright 2013 kc1998 (kc1998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919099-The-Empire