*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919118-Geist-Auge-Vergesslich-Maske
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #1919118
Geist Auge tells the story of Mitch, Who is graduating from Meister-Hoch Akademie.
I have been basically hired to work on a story for a man's Manga, and I wanted to share my ideas and story thus far regarding it, as well as two links. It uses general concepts from what we've heard about Ghosts, and twists it into a new story about what Ghosts truly are. Not exactly spirits.



Both provide the same story, whilst the other allows anyone the ability to view, comment and edit the story at any given time. The idea behind that is so if they know my general idea and wish to help with contributions, they can easily do so with edits and thus having more 'community' based story.



Also it uses many things (words) from Germany.



Anyway to make long story short, Geist Auge tells the story of Mitch, an 18 year old senior just getting ready to graduate from Meister-Hoch Akademie. He, feeling great for getting ready to graduate and being the Valedictorian, thought he'd take his normal route to school like he normally does, rather than speed to the school through means of vehicle transportation. But on his way he stumbles across a Grave yard that he has never noticed before. Being the curious man that he is, decides to take a look around the grounds.





To speed up what happens, he comes across this old Grave Marker and accidentally topples it over. The consequences for his reckless behavior has caused the original and first Geist to be released from a seal placed into the Marker many eons ago.



A Geist is an entity inside many beings, called upon by many differing factors.

IE, Pain, Emotion, the physical and mental shape of the body, the 'nearing' of one's own death, and pride. Pride forces the Geist' mask to form, and each Geist' mask is special to each one of them. Pride is power on here. Anyway it's very short, but here is the link for the editable version.



https://docs.google.com/document/d/19BCozLNf9c4Se2OFpA_qSSHUd_aegs-efY2kPWcd7Vw/...



https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swNQPNESVucf5dltY2c4_Qv7J4Jy57sm2CbhNWMniV4/...




===============================================================



Geist:



“The power that all beings can obtain when releasing their abilities to the fullest after a sudden realization of pride and/ or the lacking thereof, or a close encounter with death.” - Mächtig Holunder.








Auge:



“An all powerful artifact known to have control over all power in the world. It is said in ancient mythological stories, that an Auge is directly associated with helping force out a being’s hidden Geist .” - Mächtig Holunder.












    Mitch, as a normal 18 year old senior on his last day of school would obviously feel jumpy and more so eager at the fact that he is about to graduate at the top of his class.  Being the Valedictorian that he is, he’ll be able to prove far more than his current worth with his speech. A speech that is supposed to both inspire and depres.  Though unlike every other day like his normal schedule has predicted, this day isn’t going to provide the same general outcome like it normally has in the past..



    On his normal morning route to Meister-Hoch Akademie, Mitch is going to stumble onto Ancients so evil, that the entire world will begin to crack under the pressure of their wake.
© Copyright 2013 John Thomas Lunsford (thiamor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919118-Geist-Auge-Vergesslich-Maske