*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919128-Deception-sex-and-Julia
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1919128
Strange things are happening, and Julia discovers her life isn't what it seems.
“Damn you, please don’t conk out on me now. All I need is to read one text. That’s all I ask, OK. Now be a good cell phone and work for me.“ Smacking the screen with my palm, I pleaded with my latest electronic replacement.  Flick, flick, flicker. Flick. Buzz.
“Ah, thank you. I will love you forever if you stay on until I’m done.” Blowing the phone a quick kiss, I hold down the icon indicating a new text message.

It reads, Our spot. Five minutes. I’m waiting.

Short and sweet as usual. Heading for the crosswalk, I glance at the streetlights, their flickering and buzzing too. Must be the rainy weather. As if my thoughts were a queue, tiny droplets trickled down from a cluster of dark fluffy clouds that settled directly above me. A strong buzz and loud beep startles me and I quickly shield my phone from the tiny splashes of raindrops and push the message icon.
A heart and smiley face. How sweet.

Flick, flick, vibrate, dead. Great. Just great.

“Excuse me, Miss. Do you have the time? My phone is acting weird…”  A lady in an atrocious blue floral disaster flickered past me like a bad hologram on a shitty screen. Then my phone caught on fire.

“Shit. What the fuck?”  I throw it into a puddle and kick water over it, ruining the top of my new stilettos.
A fat man wearing a brown suit so tight it almost looks like a second skin walks past me unfazed, as if a spontaneously combusting phone is a normality in this part of town. A horrible feeling overcomes me, practically chokes me, and I am overwhelmed with the urge to go home. There’s no place like home, right? Isn’t that what all the door mats and wall hangings in grandmothers house’s say?  Turning around I start back the way I came, almost colliding into Mr. Brown and Mrs. Blue Disaster who are making out in the middle of the sidewalk.

“This day is too fucking weird.”

And just like that, it got better. A shiny, wet black limousine pulls up. My smile I cannot hide because as usual, he is right on time.

With feline grace I slide into the limousine and cross one thigh over the other making sure the bottom of my hooded raincoat sweeps open and reveals the soft pink camisole underneath it. The lights are dim but even so, I can see him. My lips turn up into a naughty grin as I look him over. Gorgeous. Every inch of him pure perfection. His long black hair, his dark eyes, his sexy lips wearing that wicked grin that instantly turns me on. His expensive suit begs to be ripped off and from the looks of it he’s already started. His taylor made jacket neatly folded and placed next to him, and the top three buttons of his silk shirt undone. His tan skin deliciously peeks out at me, the dark curls of hair waiting for my touch. I lick my lips at the thought of kissing him and squeeze my thighs tightly together remembering our last appointment. He is my favorite client. He knows how to please me. He knows how to make me come again and again and he enjoys making me scream for more.

Sliding to the edge of the seat, his strong hands reach for me, welcome me, want me. His eyes glisten in the dim interior light, the need for me in them unmistakable. Slowly I begin unbuttoning my coat and allow it to slide off letting my long, dark hair fall forward as I glide onto his lap. His breath quickens and a slow growl surfaces from the deep depths of his broad chest as he slowly, gently lifts the soft fabric off of me intentionally tracing his fingers over the soft curves of my waist, taking his time on each  breast. Holding as still as I can manage with the unbelievable sensations sweeping through me, I watch with anticipation at his dark eyes taking in the view before him. When his mouth crashes down on my breast I squeal with delight, sliding my fingers through his silky hair and pull him forward. He growls, flicks his tongue over my nipple then bites down. A cry of pleasure escapes me and I melt into him.

Releasing my breast with a pop, he claims my lips. Commanding my mouth with his tongue, he eases his fingers into me, twisting and pushing until he finds the pleasure spot that has me gasping and doubling over in spasms of pleasure. His tongue catches a breast on the way down sucking it in, biting, licking, teasing one and moving on to the next, his fingers thrusting and twisting back and forth driving me closer to the edge.

“Not yet,” I whisper. Then just as smoothly as I slid onto him, I ease myself backwards ont the adjacent seat, the smooth leather cool on my hot skin, never losing eye contact. “Come to me lover, let me please you.”

For a moment, he just sat there and stared at me with that wicked smile. The sight of his long hair wild, disheveled, and framing the contours of his jaw line, will drive any straight woman insane with desire.  Then slowly, with a sophistication that only he could pull off, he undressed. Holding my breath, I grab at the smooth leather, silently begging for him to take me. And take me he did. He entered  me before I could take a breath and he was so hard, so ready to take me to orgasm city.

The pitter patter of the rain on the roof echoes in my head. His rough grunts identical to his thrusts and closing my eyes, I focus on his movements and match his speed. His hips come down harder and faster, priming me, driving me crazy. He loves it when I come, that’s how he likes it. He gets off on pleasuring me and I get off because he wants to pleasure me.

He wants it rough today. I nibble on the soft flesh of his shoulder, then pull his hair back and bite the sensitive spot on his neck. He swears inaudibly and kisses me hard. Wrapping an arm underneath my waist, he gently lowers me onto to the floor then fucks me so hard and rough, I scream with painful pleasure, twisting and squirming backwards until he pins me against the door. Lifting me onto him, my legs wrap around his waist and I wiggle against him allowing him deeper inside of me. His wicked smile returns, and that almost does it for me.

Then the lights start flickering and I fall to the floor hitting my head on the door knob glancing up in time to see him flickering in and out like that lady, only he completely fades away. Scrambling to my knees, I stare at the empty space he occupied a second ago.

He…I don’t know his name. I can’t call for him because I don’t know his name. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
No. This can’t be happening. Where did he go? What the hell is going on? Heart and brain in full panic mode, I scramble onto the seat and slide the dividing window to alert the driver, but no one is there. I am frozen, staring out of the missing drivers window, mouth gaping wide.
Before my brain can process the chaotic scene before me, before I can scream or move or pray, the semi truck slams into the limo and I fly into a black abyss.
© Copyright 2013 Lana (lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919128-Deception-sex-and-Julia