*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919182-CURSED---Chapter-One
by Xayide
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Dark · #1919182
A twisted mind, a stolen soul, a perished pair of hearts.Twilight characters and AU plot.
***WARNING***


Its Dark...And not meant for lighthearted individuals.  More than rated MA...

As a matter of fact, I think it should not be viewed unless you have a very tough stomach.  Think of Hostel...The human centipede...n movies like that...if you have seen those and been alright with it, you are just as sick as me and should be alright to go on.  If you are not, you have been warned.


DISCLAIMER:


Some research has been done, but most is just Hollywood flare.  Recognizable character and situations belong to respective creators.  I claim to own only the original work enlaced with the borrowed material.  If you claim something belongs to you, contact me personally and credit will be announced accordingly.  If your work was posted after this has been published, too bad so sad. 

As usual, Reviews are not just accepted, they are encouraged.  I would love to know you feel about my piece.  Constructive criticism preferred.


***...***...***
Chapter one:
Like a lamb to the slaughter
***...***...***
 

When Aro touches Bella's hand and receiving certain responses he deemed necessary, he realizes he can't let her go.  She is the missing puzzle piece he requires to unleash evil upon the world and earn his rightful place as supreme ruler without retaliation from any coven nor other creature trying to claim the throne.  He orders the capture and imprisonment of the Cullen siblings, who are adamant on saving her from the horrific fate – revealed though their abilities - he has yet to revealed for her, removing all communication devices and sets to begin the ritual as soon as possible much to her dismay.

Edward fights and almost gets killed trying to get to Bella while Alice screams for audience.  Bella silences them all by accepting her misfortune.  Asking Edward to keep Charlie and her loved ones taken care of in her absence as a token of his eternal love for her.  This request freezes his movements and it is then that the guards take advantage to pull him away and take the siblings to the belly of the dungeons.  Far from her...from trying to make an escape.
 
Bella turns around and, with tear-filled eyes, begs the royal council to have her last request.

Aro permits her to voice her concerns, and she speaks her wishes of no harm coming to any of the ones she loves...known and unknown to them, for as long as they should outlive her...and for her remains to be released to them as soon as she was no longer necessary, as her only condition.  Not that she could deny them their desire.  To leave the area she called home out of their reach, no matter what, letting those who resided in the area out of their plans.  Marcus spoke outraged, that her demands were not of their concern, while Caius became interested in why should she request for such a thing.  Aro silences his siblings and, to his brothers' revolt, accepts gracefully and gives his word.  Even goes as far as having a document made with the royal seal to assure her of the deal made.

Aro then sends her to get prepared and visits the Cullens. He explains the deal made and that they are pardoned once its all taken care of.  Even offers them the allowance of watching sideline to give her moral support with their presence during her greatest time of need and moment of weakness. To be there and not let her die alone. 

Alice accepts, but Edward declines, not being able to sit idol while she willingly suffers.

“As you wish.” Aro accepts, motioning for the pixie to follow him while placing six guards by the cell in which the mind reader will be staying for the time being, “follow me, my dear.”

Alice, who has already revised and reviewed plans from every possible point of view and sees no escape, follows solemnly and requests to have a moment alone to be with Bella while she awaits for her demise.

Aro allows her request to be fulfilled, but only after he touches her and views no imminent plan for escape.  Still, he is cautious, and has called Jane to help accompany and guard them while he attends the finalization of the preparations, leaving her brother Alec to guard over Edward.

Bella cries and hold on to Alice's cold form, wishing she could tell her loved ones back home that she loved them one last time. She makes Alice promise to let them think that she was happy during her last moments of life, to give Jake a letter she has composed for him...also, to hide the truth from him as well.  She couldn't bear for him to resent her other family for not being able to stop the inevitable.  She needed him to move on.  She dared not speak of Edward but handed her a letter for him just the same. 

Alice understood the difficulty of the task, and found herself blind as to what will happen after Bella's death.  She said nothing to distress her friend though.  No matter what happed and what was done in her visions, the result was the same.  Bella would end up becoming a sacrifice and endure pain beyone any other ever experienced by anyone she knew.  The moment she considered biting her friend, to begin her change, an option she failed to view, it was too late.  The creak of the door reveals Felix as her emissary of death, “its time.”

They follow the death dealer, surrounded by the small army of guards ordered to retain them.  Jane trailing behind them, her watchful eye set on the pixie.

Upon entering the great room, they encounter a sight to behold....only compared to those found in the most horrifying terror-filled, Hollywood cinematic pictures.  The lighting is subtle and dim...a sinister circumference of shadowed, hooded, statuesque beings stood behind several candelabra, which were erected beside a plethora of inscriptions and symbols drawn on the ground.  A large boulder was placed in the center, several ropes laying beside it...a table with vials, books, a chalice and several cloths before a large mirror.

“Know that if you do not cooperate, you will be forced to do everything.  It will all be over faster if you do not hesitate.” Aro said calmly, but his excitement was palpable. 

Bella was trembling like a leaf when she let go of Alice's hand and took Aro's, who guided her to the boulder, Felix walking beside her.  She was lifted and tied onto the rock, arms and legs extended to her sides.  She was thankful that alt least the rock was smooth, and not jagged. 

Some chanting began as she sobbed quietly, fearful...resigned to her fate. 

She was shocked to see Aro reveal what was beneath the cloths on the tables.  As her eyes lifted from the several sharp devices adorned the flat surface to encounter the leering face of her tormentor, she became speechless with fear.

She was then humiliated when the robes she had been told to wear were torn, leaving her naked and vulnerable to the eyes of everyone present.  Aro opened some vials and took a gelatinous substance and began to rub it on her skin, further increasing her mortification, making her body react. 

“Harpie's blood is a rare found aphrodisiac.  I need you to be aroused for the next part of the ritual.”  He said caressing her skin, touching her breasts, playing with her bundle of nerves...at this point, she was unable to keep her sobbing silent, as she tried to fight her restraints...much to his delight.

Alice had to be restricted by those placed to guard her while she helplessly watched.

Once Aro had his fill, he abandoned her to approach the table of toys he had been just dying to play with.

“The flow of life to bring forth the eternal damnation of this miserable world...” Aro began as, to the dismay of Alice, he chose several of the different devices and made incisions, puntures, dug into and throughout Bella's nude form, making her blood stream down to the only natural element in the room, while she yelped, screamed and pleaded for her torment to stop.  “I bring suffering to this creature to pay you worship!” 

“Oh Dark Lord, I beseech thy fury upon this mortal world.  Bathe my impure form with your glory to deem me worthy of becoming the vessel for your grand design.  For your favor, I offer thee this virgin sacrifice!” 

Bella's tormented screams became louder then, and filled every corner of the dungeons as, to her horror, a long blade was slowly pushed....inside her.  The bastard inserted the perverse object with a glint in his eye and a growing smirk, as he watched her own widen in terror.  His intent, to brake her hymen as part of the ritual offering...enjoying her every moment of pain, as he raped her in front of the sadistic inhuman audience.

“YOU MONSTER! YOU VILE DIS-!!!” Edward screamed as he broke into the room, but was cut off from his rant when A;ex caught up to him, using his ability to disable him....but to apease his master, the young looking vampire only cut off the movements, and speech of the anguished vampire, allowing him the perfersity of witnessing what he couldn't stop.

Bella was stuck in a silent perpetual scream.  Her throbbing body slowly giving in to the penetrating object, feeling it brake through the sinew and vital organs with jolts of pain,  Hoping for the numbing effect to the torture she was enduring; her flow of life draining to collect onto the chalice that had been placed underneath the red stream.

“From your aroused blood, I shall become more than a mere immortal tainted by my impurity of prior mortality...thanks to your purity, my dear, I shall transcend...REBORN as the FIRST pure form of evil to walk the earth in CENTURIES!” Aro said to Bella's dying form with glee, as he drank her blood from the chalice. 

Bella couldn't fight it anymore, and allowed the peaceful darkness to swallow her, rendering peace and saving her from further suffering.

Alice let out a sigh of dreadful relief, sagging in the hold of her captors, her head hanging low, now that her friend had finally given in to death.  No longer made to endure further with in Aro's deranged theatrics.

Aro shook suddenly, his smile gone from his face, as he glanced at his brothers who were intently watching him perform the ritual.  The floor began to rumble and the walls trembled as his eyes rolled back.  The candles snuffed and hurricane force winds blew with in the hollow hall, causing fearful commotion between the immortals.

Then just as suddenly, it all became quiet and still.  The audience flinched as the candles re-lit with a ghostly sigh, revealing Aro's body laying on the ground, His hand had let go of the chalice, which had spilled its contents in a splatter on the floor beside him. 

Unconcerned for his brother, but angered by his failure, Marcus stood and ordered for the immediate cleanup of the great room, as Caius sat, forever the immobile statue.

As the group began to obey their ruler's demand, Aro arose from the ground, till he floated over the floor, shocking all to a halt, calling their immediate attention with his loud cackle.

“Its DONE! I am THE most powerful being in EXISTENCE!!!”

Bella's limp body was untied and released to Alice after the short explanation and quickly dismissed.  Aro was impatient to begin preparations for his new empire, calling forth prior captured humans to become the evenings meal.

Edward sobbed tears of venom as Alice walked towards him, carrying the love of his life.  The guilt of having been the catalyst that caused her light to be extinguished from the universe laying heavily on his cold unbeating heart. 

His request to be made to join her in the afterlife was again denied by Aro, as per inscribed in the creed with the royal seal in their possession, and reminding him that his attempt to go publicizing their existence, as he had tried prior, would just bring forth the end of the world as they know it that much sooner, and were dismissed.

They carefully wrapped Bella in Egyptian silken sheets and placed her in the lavish coffin provided for her transport.  They were silently guided to the elongated vehicle awaiting to take them, and the proof of their failure, to their destination.

Jane approached them with their cellular devices and wordlessly handed these to them.  The guard stood stoically watching the two drive away.

Alex and Felix laughed, making fun of the suffering Bella endured.  Jane turned and they both fell to their knees in silent screams as she approached them, “She may have been a mere human...but the torment she endured permitted the rebirth of our Master.  To partake in further humiliation of her tattered form is to diminish the value of her sacrifice to the greater good, which also diminishes the Ascendance of our soon to be Emperor.  The least she deserves is our respect.  You will be wise to keep these thoughts to yourselves.” She said, leaving them astonished as to what could be happening with the sadistic vampire they have come to fear for the last four hundred years.

Jane dismissed everyone surrounding her private chambers, ordering a couple of male adult humans to be delivered to her doors in a couple of hours and to not be disturbed.  Bella's suffering had been fun at first, then her last human moments resurfaced in her memories.  She had been only thirteen when she was turned, but not before she was savagely humiliated, probed and raped before being tirelessly tortured for what felt like ages, till she gave in to the accusations of witchcraft, then she was burned at the stake.  This made her feel dirty after witnessing Bella's own torment.  She disrobed and jumped into her private lavatory.  When she opened her doors, the two men flinched in fear, then begged for her aid till they noticed her crimson eyes.  She jumped on them and drained them quickly, leaving their corpses to be picked up shortly and closed her doors.  Jane always fed on two adult males, seeing the faces of the two who where the gutless, spineless, scumbags that she despised most in her existence.  Her father and uncle where the last faces she saw before the burning.  She disrobed and bathed again to rid herself of their stench.  It was their fault she could never find a suitable mate.  Her brother couldn't remember this, for that she sometimes was thankful.  Who knows how he would react to remembering his own demise at the hands of two people he trusted the most. 

Jane thought of her lonely existence – remembered how Edward and Bella were so willing to die for one another – and realized that, after so long, it was time.  After all, she couldnt spend eternity with only her brother for company.  She set off to request time to travel alone, something she rarely requested, and begin preparations to search for a mate of her own. 

Aro understood, the only one who did, Jane's need for sudden solitude and granted her request, sending her off with a wish for her prompt return.  Not so much a wish as it was an order. As soon as she had regained peace of mind.

Alex watched in shock as she left the grounds, without as much as a look his way.  With a touch, Aro was happy to learn, that Alex remained ignorant as to why the sudden departure of his twin.  He deliberately avoided revealing the truth, and ignored the young boy's need for reassurance while pushing forth for the unification of the clans under his ruling and plans for overtaking the world.





*****TO BE CONTINUED...


© Copyright 2013 Xayide (bites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919182-CURSED---Chapter-One