*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919280-Do-I-Belong-With-You
by Jessie
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1919280
Ribbon is lost in the zoo, join him as he meets animals & tries to find his owner!
Ribbon has made a mess of things.

He is lost in the Zoo.

One minute Ribbon was in his owner's hair, and the next minute with the wind he flew.

Ribbon landed on Mr. Penguin's cage first, and the cage was tiny and cold.

Ribbon was not for sure if Mr. Penguin was his owner.

Mr. Penguin did not look as if he would like colors that were bold.

"Mr. Penguin, do I belong with you?"

The tiny penguin tried Ribbon on and said,"No, I am sorry, but for me you just will not do."

Ribbon was carried by the wind to Mr. Lion next.

His mane was quiet large, and it was a tangled mess.

"Mr. Lion, do I belong with you?"

Mr. Lion said with a growl, "No, you are too tiny for my large mane. Plus, I don't like the color blue."

Sad, Ribbon was carried by the wind yet again.

This time Ribbon visited Mr. Tortoise.

He liked Mr. Tortoise's big grin.

"Mr. Tortoise, do I belong with you?"

"I am Mrs. Tortoise, but you are not mine. My hair is not long enough for a ribbon hairdo.”

Ribbon waited and he jumped in the wind as it blew.

Ribbon landed on Miss Pony, he liked her hair the best.

Ribbons like Ribbon were always attached, but he would be prettier than the rest.

"Miss Pony, do I belong with you?"

Miss Pony tried Ribbon in her hair, but Ribbon pulled her mane too tight.

There was no way she let Ribbon stay.

She just shook him out of her mane, and with the wind he yet again blew away.

This time Ribbon ended in the cage with the goats.

Ribbon was sure he was going to end up the goat's lunch, but with one nibble the goats decided they did not like Ribbon's fabric that much.

Just as Ribbon was about to fly away, a zoo keeper picked him up and he was again on his way.

She took Ribbon to the cage with the monkeys, but he was sure this was not the place where his journey began.

Until, he heard a giggle and knew it was his friend.

Ribbon had missed baby monkey so much.

Baby Monkey was so cute, but when Ribbon was clipped back n her hair it was the perfect touch.
© Copyright 2013 Jessie (jcrobbins87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919280-Do-I-Belong-With-You