*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919640-she-will-not-have-died-in-vain
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1919640
a little girl died in my school-but not in vain. please review
Last year, in 2012, a little girl at my school died. I have thought about it and decided that everyone neded to know her sad story. Here it is.
Tori Jones died last year around November end. She dealt with cancer, though the doctors didn't know what kind. It affected her brain, and thus she could not speak. Many of the girls adored over her when she walked into the lunch room.
She was on Kemo therapy multiple times, so everytime she would grow a bit of hair, it had to be shaved off. We often would say-"Tori! Your hair looks so pretty!" and things like that.
But since birth, Tori struggled heavely with cancer. In first grade, Tori died. I was in sixth grade and we only found out a Tuesday afternoon, the day after she died. We would have found out sooner, but we had off that Monday, so Tuesday we found out.
I hope you find the time in your heart to review this. I will be very grateful to all who do.Thank you for taking the time to read this.
© Copyright 2013 frostwolf (peacefrostwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919640-she-will-not-have-died-in-vain