*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919643-What-Am-I-Doing-Here
Rated: 13+ · Other · Supernatural · #1919643
A vampire's reign may prove deadly.
I stood in the middle of the dark, dense forest, my heart beating so fast that breaths were being held away from my grasp. I didn't know where I was, nor why I was here, but I knew whatever the reason, it wasn't good. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through my skull as I doubled over onto the weed-riddled ground, gripping my temples. The pain soon became unbearable as I shrieked in pain, rolling on the ground, trying to be free of the agony that had my trapped in its excruciating clutches.



Why are you here? an unfamiliar voice in my head restated my question, although it had the air of answering it rather than simply reiterating it.

"Why am I here..." I repeated the words, tapping on my teeth, feeling fangs pushing through my gums and taking place of my original set of teeth. "What's happening here..."



A bright light ahead of me caught my attention immediately, drawing me toward the magnificent beam. Although I was without a clue of what the light actually was, I felt my feet continuing to carry me toward it, my body shivering in excitement and worry. That was when I realised how badly I'd thought through my course of actions.



A strong sensation shot through my body, announcing my sudden need to find prey. Now there was no turning back.
© Copyright 2013 ClassicHero (batling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919643-What-Am-I-Doing-Here