*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919677-I-used-to-be
by Xayide
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1919677
...an erotic vignette from the darker side of the mind.
Memories...

They swarm my brain as I hold it in my trembling hands.  Something my mind had pushed so far that it seemed forgotten...I was wrong.

Facial flashes in the dark...I can hear my own pants of breath, my heart beats faster, my limbs feel sore...I had ran...and ran.

My vision blurs with unshed tears triggering the reoccurring nightmare of that night.

My sight was also fogged then...the natural salt from weeping and the sweat that poured out of me, stinging as forced myself to run faster.

My ankle was swollen, the rags got in the way...but I pushed further than ever to find again the safety that had been ripped so easily away.

A sharp pain on my back and something tumbling over me cause  my footing to tremble and falter, sending me face first onto the asphalt. 

I was pushed flat against the black top and my arms were brought back as the grunts of displeased anger were growled by my ear.

“be done and come serve me.” A voice now familiar to me demanded from downstairs.  I pushed the torn items, that used to be personal, back into the musky chest I had found them in - food for the moths once again - and I made my way back to the small entry into the attic.  I had to be careful with the wood I crawled on, since I didn't splinters adorning my exposed, tenderized skin.

I made my way down the dangerously wriggling steps and pushed them back up to close flushed onto the smoke-yellowed ceiling. I dropped back on to my hands and knees and made my way back to where I was needed.

There he was, legs spread, pants off, arousal in hand and waiting.  My kidnapper, my master.

“come on and service me, pet.” HE said, and as I did, I forced myself to forget again what I once was. 
© Copyright 2013 Xayide (bites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919677-I-used-to-be