*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/191968-A-Weird-Tale-of-a-Rich-Girl
by kiddo
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #191968
This is about a rich girl who ends up kissing an elephant.
Once upon a time there was a rich snotty stuck up girl named Rumpella. Everyday Rumpella would sit on the porch and wish for a handsome young man to come from a far off to marry her. She dreamed all day of a young man. She dreamed so much, her father who was not that bad of a man got fed up with her and told her if she didn't stop dreaming and wasting time he would make her get a job. She thought that was just the worst thing that he could have said. She decided to move out. She packed all her things and hit the road. She was not used to living on the road though. She soon ran out of food. She didn't know where to go. She saw a house on the road. She knocked on the door. It opened and standing there before her was an elephant plain as day. The elephant asked her what she wanted. She asked for some food and the elephant with a light in his eye made a deal with her. If he gave her food she would kiss him. Under usual circumstances she would have said flat no, but she was really hungry. She said ok. She tried to think of more pleasant things than what lay ahead. As she got her food she kept thinking about running away as soon as she finished eating. The elephant seemed to sense what she was thinking. He locked the door. They looked at each other. Rumpella decided to get this over with. She reached forward and kissed him. It was awful. It was kissing something 1,000 yrs. old because of all the wrinkles. It was sort of slimy. She screamed. There was an awful taste in her mouth. She ran to the door, which was open now and fled down the road to her father's big house in the country. She never dreamed again. Every time she was about to dream about a handsome young man she remembered kissing that slimy wrinkled old elephant and she stopped dreaming immediately. She lived happily ever after in her father's big house in the country.:)
The End.
© Copyright 2001 kiddo (kiddo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/191968-A-Weird-Tale-of-a-Rich-Girl