*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920108-SUPERNOVA
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1920108
The first chapter of a original series IF it liked i'll continue if not i'll discard it
    CHAPTER ONE



    The world as we know it has changed, since the the government declared the end of the world. The presents of death became normal. Crime became a wanted skill. People turned against their leaders and rebel. Even though it was a unchangable fate. Some people prayed to  god, some to demons. But me and my people we fought to survive on the planet we use to call earth. My name is chris i'm a freshman in highschool, and before the news got out i was a normal 16 boy with a normal life. I had a good amount of friends that were pretty cool. I wasnt the most popular kid, but i wasnt a antisocial either. That day my science teacher had us do a report on the solar system. You might already know i got stuck with the sun.



  CHAPER TWO



Chris do you want to come over my house? We can do the report together. No Masen i got work to do at home. (Masen and me have been cool since pre k, he was a true friend). I felt bad for snapping on him, and was going to explain myself. The belled had rang and interrupted me so i hurried home because i had work to do. As soon as i got there i saw my little brother justin outside banging at the door. i had the impulse to sneak up on him and scared'em. But he caught me when i got close. i was never good at things like that. Anyway he didn't know i had the keys to the door and felt stupid for banging on. So i silently left him in, and ran to my room. i have been waiting for the chance to go to my dads lab. My father was a scientist who study the sun ,and i was really interested in it too. My dad never let me in there but this time it for the sake of my education.  He worked at nasa with the big space ships. My dad said that he was busy and couldnt spend time with me because of a discover of a planet like ours. He told me that this planet was like a portable engine because it could travel through space. But today he promised he'll let me use the telescope at his job.
© Copyright 2013 jblchris (jblchris16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920108-SUPERNOVA