*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920348-Putting-on-a-Show-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1920348
Craig continues his debut public sex show as one of Rick's boys.
Note: This is Part 2 of an ongoing story.

Part 1: "Putting on a Show, Part 1


I stood there, leaning against Rick as the other guys slowly began to head back into the bar. A handful of them came up to speak to Rick before doing so. They made a point of telling me what a great job I did and how hot I looked. I thanked each of them in turn and even got a bit flirty. I’d either lick my lips or rub my hands against my abdomen and thighs. They’d respond with a look of increased lust, which just turned me on. Rick just kept muttering, “A fucking natural.” I felt there was a touch of pride in his voice.

Finally, I spoke. “Um Rick?”

“Yeah, kid?”

“Um, could you let go of me now?”

He laughed. “Sure thing.” He removed his arm from around my waist and I took a couple steps forward. I stretched, then leaned over to touch my toes. I sighed as my muscles worked out the stiffness I had started experiencing.

“So now what?” I asked.

“Well, the guys will be back in about fifteen to twenty minutes. We’ll start the next show a few minutes after that. In the meantime, you can just relax. You can get dressed and join us at the bar or you can stay back here, where whether you get dressed again is totally optional. Just one thing. I prefer that you be naked when we start the next show.”

“I think I’ll stay back here. I need a bit of privacy to fully recover from that amazing orgasm you gave me. And I’ll just stay naked.”

“That’s good. Would you like me to grab you another coke?”

“Would you please?”

“No problem. I need to step out and do a bit of socializing anyway.”

“Okay,” I said as I sat on the stool.

Rick paused at the door. “Hey, Craig?”

“Yeah?”

“You okay with getting fucked in the next show?”

“I’m looking forward to it. In fact, if you keep talking about it, I’m liable to get hard right now.”

He grinned. “You keep this up, you may become everyone’s favorite boy.” He opened the door and walked out into the main room of the bar. I sat on my stool, rubbing my thighs and chest, wondering if the next show would turn me on as much as the last one had. I certainly was excited about it.

After a couple minutes, the bartender who had greeted me earlier in the evening stepped into the room holding another plastic cup. “Hey Craig. Rick asked me to bring this to you and check up on you, as he’s busy talking to the owner, Randy. I’m Matt, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Matt. Thanks for the drink.” I took the cup from him and took a swig.

“So, everyone’s talking about what a great job you did. How do you feel about it?”

“I thought it was fucking awesome,” I said as I set the cup on the pool table. “Rick did an incredible job playing with my body, and all the guys cheering me on just made me that much harder. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard before.”

Matt glanced at the jizz drying on the floor. “It looks like quite a load. No wonder they loved you. And yeah, Rick is incredible at making it a great experience for us boys.”

I blinked. “So you’re one of his boys, too?”

“Oh yes! That’s actually why I’m here tonight. Rick wanted me on hand just in case you got cold feet. Turns out he didn’t need me. Which is fine, because that means that I can work the bar instead. I normally only tend bar on weeknights.”

“How long have you been doing this?”

“Since just after my eighteenth birthday. So that’d make it almost seven years now.”

“Oh, you’re a bit older than I thought.”

“Yeah, I get that a lot. So anyway, you think you’ll do this again?”

“If Rick wants me to,” I said.

Matt laughed at that. “Craig, the guys are raving about you. Trust me, Rick will want to put you in the show as much as he can. Some of the other boys might actually get jealous.”

“You won’t?”

Matt shrugged. “I enjoy it, but I’ve been doing it for a while now. I’ve considered retiring from it altogether. As it is, I only do shows every month or so anyway. That’s by my choice, too.”

“I can’t imagine getting tired of this.”

“Then run with it as much as you can. Anyway, I better get back out front. The other bartender is probably getting swamped.”

“Hey, just one question. How big is Rick? You know...”

“About seven inches long and four inches around. But don’t worry, he knows how to get you ready for him, and even then he’ll ease his way in. Are you a virgin?”

“Not quite. But I’ve only taken it a few times. And neither of the guys who did me were nearly as big as you say Rick is.”

“Does Rick know this?”

“Yeah. He was quite thorough about asking me about my limits and past experiences.”

“I figured, but I thought I’d double-check. I’m guessing he’ll treat you like a virgin then.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning you’re probably in for an out of this world experience that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life and the guys are in for an extra-special show. Trust me, everyone will love it. Especially you. I sure did.”

I smiled, somewhat nervous again. Matt puckered his lips as if to blow me a kiss, then left. The door didn’t fully close behind him before Rick walked back in with a couple other guys. The walked over to me and Rick said, “Craig, I want you to meet Lenny and Mark.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said as I shook hands with each of them in turn.

Rick continued. “They’re going to help us with the next show, so I wanted to make sure you met them first.”

My eyes widened. “Rick, I’m loving this, but I’m not sure I’m comfortable with anything involving multiple guys.”

Rick laughed. “God no, I didn’t mean it like that. They’ll just be on hand in case you need anything. For example, if you need someone to help you keep your balance while you ride my cock.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Okay, that makes more sense. And yeah, I can see where that might be helpful.”

“Again, they won’t touch you, at least not without your permission. And even then, they won’t touch you in any sexual way. But they’ll be on hand in case you need support or anything.”

“Cool.” I turned to the pair. “Thanks guys.”

“No problem,” Lenny said. “Anything to help you create another hot scene like the last one.”

Other guys started coming into the room. I glanced at Rick. “Am I allowed to socialize.”

“Hell yes,” he said. “You’re the guest of honor. You can do whatever the hell you want.” I grinned and began to mingle. I had flirted with half the men in the room and felt more than a couple bulges before Rick motioned for me to join him back by the pool table.

“All right, guys! Welcome back. Let’s hear it for our guest of honor here, Craig.” The room erupted into cheers, shouts, and more than a few whistled catcalls. I rubbed my hands across my chest and swayed my hips from side to side, which just egged my audience on. I heard Rick chuckle beside me. “Is there anything you’d like to say to your fans, Craig?”

I paused for a second and said, “Thank you for letting me strut my stuff for all of you. Your admiration turns me on.”

The room erupted in more shouting and applause. Many of the men grabbed and squeezed their crotches. “Good one, kid,” Rick said softly to me. Then he cleared his throat and addressed the crowd. “So, who here would like to see Craig here take on the monster?” The room again erupted. This time, I added my own voice to the ruckus. Rick just smirked and gave me an approving look.

He turned toward me and pushed down his briefs, revealing his member. It was only half hard and it already looked intimidating. I looked at it for a moment, then met Rick’s eyes and licked my lips. He nodded his head and I dropped to my knees in front of him. Wrapping my right hand around his shaft, I began to stroke it. I got closer with my face and stuck out my tongue, swabbing his piss slit with it. I was reward with the salty taste of precum and Rick rested his hands on my head. I continued to run my tongue around the ridge of his glans as he massaged my scalp. The guys called out their approval.

My mouth was watering as I slowly began to take the massive tool in. It had become fully erect and it took a bit of work to relax my jaw muscles enough to take more of it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his shaft the whole time. “That’s it, kid. You’re doing great. You’re a born cocksucker,” Rick coaxed. I massaged his balls with my right hand, feeling the light fuzz that covered them. Soon, his pubes were tickling my nose.

One of the guys yelled, “Damn! He’s taken the whole thing already!” The other guys murmured, sounding impressed. Rick began to rock his hips, moving his cock around inside my mouth as I worked on him.

After a few minutes, Rick placed his hands on my shoulders and backed up. His cockhead made a soft popping sound as it passed between my lips and sprang free in the air. I looked at him quizzically. He lay on the floor and looked at me. “Sixty-nine position.” I gladly got on my hands and knees and straddled him with my own cock hanging down in his face. Once in position, I took his member in my mouth and began working on it. I wondered briefly why he had positioned us so that My head was facing away from our audience. I quit wondering as Rick’s calloused hands began to squeeze and massage my ass cheeks. One of the guys said, “Yeah, work that hot ass.”

I was really getting into blowing Rick when I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart and running his tongue through my crack. Soon the invader was swirling around my hole. It felt good, but what really set my body on edge was when he started pushing his tongue inside me. I had watched porno’s where some guy rimmed his partner. I never understood why some guy would want to stick his tongue there, but I was instantly thankful Rick was willing to do it. His cock fell from my mouth as my head jerked up and I panted.

Lenny must have thought something was wrong, because he was immediately there beside me, studying my face with concern. “Hold up a second, Rick,” he said. Rick withdrew his tongue.

“Oh god, please keep doing that,” I moaned. I could feel my cock throbbing.

“Never mind, Rick,” Lenny said. “I guess he likes it after all.

“You have no idea,” I said, still panting. The whole room hooted with laughter. Rick resumed his assault and I spent the next several seconds moaning like the randy whore I was.”

In time, my mind learned to focus while Rick did his magic on my backside, so I returned my mouth to his manhood. Every now and then, I’d push my ass back, trying to get more of Rick’s tongue.

After a minute or two, I felt Rick stick a well-lubed finger against my entrance and slowly push it in. It didn’t feel as good as his tongue, but it was enjoyable enough. Then he hit what must have been my prostate. My head popped up again and this time I groaned immediately. “God, that feels so good. More please.”

“Sure thing, kid,” Rick said, adding a second finger. I’m not sure how long he spent fingering me. Before long, he had even added a third finger. I had returned to sucking his cock, but it was getting harder to concentrate on doing a good job.

Eventually, Rick removed his fingers from my ass. He slapped my right cheek and asked, “You ready for the main invader?”

“Hell yes,” I said. I stood up. Rick merely spun around on the floor so that his head was pointed away from the crowd. Lenny took a condom off the pool table, tore open the wrapper, and rolled it only Rick’s tool. He then grabbed a bottle of lube and slathered a generous amount all over the condom. He and Mark stood there, one on each side of Rick. Lenny motioned to me and I stepped between them so I was straddling Rick’s waist. The each offered me a hand, which I took. I looked down and saw Rick holding his cock with one hand. Lenny whispered. “Lower yourself down so it’s touching you. Rick will guide the head to your hole, then you can take it in at your own pace.” I nodded and knelt on my knees, I could feel Rick moving his cock back and forth along my crack. After a few seconds, I felt it nestle against my sphincter. I breathed out and lowered my body just a bit more, feeling the pressure against my hole slowly build. After a bit, I felt the muscles give way and his cockhead pushed inside me. I moaned, feeling my hole stretch to accommodate the invader.

“He’s doing it!” one of the guys called out. “He’s taking the monster!”

“Look at his face, he loves it!” It was true. I wasn’t sure how I had kept from shooting another load so far.

Rick began to rock his hips the slightest bit, causing his cock to move just millimeters inside of me, but that was enough to make me want more. I began to bear down, taking more of his seven inch rod inside of me. The guys egged me on with their cheers and shouts of encouragement. Before long, I felt his bush tickle my ass. I began to move up and down on his shaft while he pumped with his hips. It was turning into the hottest fuck I’d ever had.

One of the guys called out, “Hey lean back. We want to see your hole stretched around him. I did as told, putting my hands behind me. The angle of penetration changed and a new wave of pleasure washed over me. I began to stroke my cock.

“Yeah, stroke it, boy!” one of the guys called out.

“How are you doing?” Rick asked.

“I’m on fire. Not sure I’m going to be able to hold back much longer, though.”

“I’m impressed you held out this long. Shall we give them the grand finale?”

“Yeah!”

Rick placed his hands on my shoulders and guided me onto my side. We rolled into a spooning position without him pulling out. Once there, he pushed his buddy snug to mine and lifted my upper leg at the knee so that my hole would be plainly visible, filled with his cock. He began to pump into me with long, fast strokes. I moaned and panted, stroking my own cock the whole time. In seconds I cried out as another climax tore through my body. I watched my load splatter across the floor as Rick continued to fuck me. My ass spasmed around his cock and I could feel its hardness as my muscles squeezed it. Seconds later, he pulled out, tore off the condom and fisted his own shaft until his seed shot all over my balls and taint.

The men whooped and cheered. Rick caressed my side a few times before sitting up to address the crowd. “Let’s hear it for Craig,” he said. I lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, just listening to the cheers. He stood and mad a few small announcements.

After a few minutes, I sat up and looked around me, most of the men had gone. Rick glanced at me and walked over. He offered me a hand and I took it to stand. “How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Great. Sorry about that. Everything was just so intense I had to lay there for a bit and get my bearings.”

“No problem. A lot of boys need time to themselves after a show. Especially when they’re new.”

“So, what now?”

“Now, I have Matt take you home.”

“Thank God. I don’t think the buses run out by my place this time of night.”

“I figured. Besides, after that show, I want to make sure someone I trust gets you home safely. Are you ready to go, then?”

“Yeah, if that’s okay.”

“Sure, I’ll go get Matt. Oh, there’s a trench coat over in the corner for you to wear. There’s no point in making you walk around in just that costume I had you wear.”

“Thanks. So, what about future shows.”

“Damn, kid. You just got done with your first one -- which was one of the most intense ones I’ve done in years -- and you’re already wanting more?”

“Yeah. Is that a problem?”

“Not at all. But let’s talk about it after you have some rest and are probably more clear-headed.”

“Okay.” With that, he headed back to the front room.

I put on my shorts and tee shirt and then threw the trench coat on over the outfit. As I turned, I saw Matt standing there. “You ready?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“No problem.” He led me outside and to his car in the lot behind the building. I sat next to him, barely saying anything the entire way home. I was too busy reliving every moment of my debut as one of Rick’s boys in my mind.
© Copyright 2013 JarredH (seithman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920348-Putting-on-a-Show-Part-2