*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920634-Valentines-Day-Surprise
by Vernie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest · #1920634
Woman pleasures more than her boyfriend for valentine's day.
Valentine’s Day Surprise

    Walking through the heavy glass double doors of Walter’s Steakhouse and Hotel, the receptionist to the hotel sat behind a large wooden counter just on the right. Turning to our left we entered into the steakhouse. The aroma of rose scented candles filled the air. Each table was adorned with a white tablecloth and a red candle sat in the middle. The candle flames lit the room. Looking above I saw a large chandelier hanging in the center surrounded by red and pink plastic cupids and hearts at various levels.

    The waiters, dressed in black slacks, dress shoes, white button down shirts and black bowtie, were scrambling to serve dishes, refill drinks and taking orders. Wiping sweat from his brow, the busboy diligently worked to keep the tables ready for incoming guests.

    The door greeter smiled as she walked up to us. “Good evening,” said Dorine unable to take her eyes off Jack.

    “Good evening,” replied Jack sliding an arm around my waist.

    “Do you have reservation for tonight?” she asked as if I was invisible.

    “Yes Dorine,” I began. “It’s under the name of Housington.”

    “Great,” she said giving me an evil eye. “Please follow me.”

    “We would like a table in the back if one is available,” I stated.

    “Absolutely, Ma’am,” she said pointing to us a corner booth in the far right corner. “Will this one suit you?”

      “This one is lovely,” I smiled back as I slid into the booth followed by Jack next to me.

    “Your waiter will be right over,” she announced giving Jack one last smile as she turned and walked away.

    Crossing the room our waiter handed each of us a menu. “Welcome to Walter’s. What can I get you to drink?” he asked eyeing my cleavage protruding from the tight red spaghetti strap shirt.

    “I’ll leave the dinner up to you Jack,” I said smiling back at the waiter.

    “We’ll have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon,” Jack said handing him back the wine list.
\
    “Great choice,” he said. “I’ll be right back to take your dinner order.”

    “Oh look,” I began. “There is Karen working the hotel registration. I’ll just go say Hi while you order the meal.”

    Sliding out from the booth Jack reaches out a hand to help me up from the seat. Placing a peck on his soft lips I head out of the restaurant. Putting a little extra swing in my hips as I feel Jack’s eyes on my ass and I smile to myself.

    Leaning on the counter I asked Karen, “Is my room available?”

    Giving me a sly smile she answers, “Yes. Here’s the key. Does Jack expect anything?”

    “I don’t think so. I sure hope not because I put a lot of thought into his Valentine’s present,” I answered smiling back at her.

    “Alex is waiting by the door to help bring in whatever baggage you may need help with.”

    “Thank you,” I said to her as I walk over to Alex.

    “Hello Alex,” I said. “Karen said you may be able to help me.”

    “Yes, ma’am,” he said shyly.

    “Let’s move out of the doorway and have a talk,” I said as I stepped into a quiet corner.

    “Listen Alex,” I began as I slid my hand over my braless breasts. "Karen told me how you like to like to watch porn.”

    “My sister has a big mouth,” he said not taking his eyes off my tits.
    “If you help me, I’ll help you,” I told him sliding my hands over the black leather mini skirt.

    “What do you mean?” he asked.

    “I’ll keep your secret if you will go out to my car and bring in the bags in the trunk. Take them up to my room and put the items where they need to be.”

    “What do I get out of it?” he asked.

    “I know how much time you like to spend in the storage room on this level. Make sure you are in there when my friend and I leave our table.” Reaching between my tits and pulling out a key I add, “Here’s my car key. It’s the blue Cavalier parked outside on the right.”

    Holding up the room key to show the number of the room I said, “Now run along and be sure to have it done by the time we get to the room. If not, there will be no reason for you to be in the storage room. Karen knows to let you into the room.”

    “It’ll be done to your satisfaction,” he said as he bolted out the door to complete his mission.

    My black leather stilettos clicking on the tile floor announced my arrival back at our table.

    “I ordered Filet Mignon with Mushroom Wine Sauce,” Jack said. “For the sides I thought mashed potatoes and a salad.”

    “That sounds delicious,” I said sliding back into my seat.

    Noticing that Jack was almost finished with his meal, I pull his hand onto my right thigh while taking a sip of wine.

    Looking at me his hand slowly creeps up under my tight skirt. Finding no panties he smiles widely and drops his fork. Turning to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, he slides his right up my skirt and said, “What has gotten you so wet?"

    Shrugging my shoulders I smile and said, “Must have been one helluva delicious meal.”

    Placing his lips on mine his tongue began exploring my mouth. Unable to control myself I slip my hand onto the bulge restrained by his slacks.

    Pulling my legs upon his lap and guiding my back onto the bench seat, our hearts pounding and pulses racing, Jack nipped at my hard nipples through my top. Arching my back and pulling the material off my left breast I gasp as he takes it into his warm mouth.

    “Excuse me!” exclaimed the waiter. “You two need to leave immediately.”

      Covering myself quickly as I sat up I nudged Jack out of the booth. Unable to control my laughter I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Karen's counter.

    “Hi Alex. How are things going tonight?” I asked hoping for the right answer.

    “Just fine,” he smiled back and began walking down the hall.

    “I have a surprise for you Jack. I reserved us a room for tonight,” I said looking into his eyes hoping for his approval.

    Slowly a grin crossed his face, his eyes lighting up in anticipation of what was to come. “I couldn’t have planned this night any better.”

    Starting down the hallway I notice Alex pulling the door to the storage room shut behind him. I smile to myself as I know he will most definitely get his reward tonight.
    Stopping in front of a door at the far end of the hall I hand the key to Jack. “This is our room.”

    “Oh my God,” he laughed. “You actually reserved room number 69?”

    “I thought it might be appropriate for tonight. I heard it’s a very nice room.”

    “Well, let’s check it out and see,” he said inserting the key card into the slot and pulling it down. Reaching up he pulls down the handle and swings the door open. “After you,” he said swinging an arm to let me pass by him.

    Chilling on the counter was a bottle of wine. Two wine glasses nestled close to the ice bucket and a bouquet of assorted flowers were amongst them. Lifting the card I read, “Good luck tonight. Enjoy yourself. Karen.”

    “She knew about this,” asked Jack.

    “Of course. How else would I have gotten the room I wanted?” I said placing the card on the table.

    Turning back to Jack I reach out for the glass of wine he is handing to me. Leaning up next to him and raising my glass I said, “Here’s to tonight.”

    Clinking his glass with mine he said, “Here’s to us.”

    Taking my glass he set them on the counter, pulling me into his arms he placed his lips on mine. Hungrily our mouths cover each other, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. Reaching down I undo his belt, unsnap his pants and slowly lower the zipper. Pulling his pants down, I glance at his bulge. “Oh shit,” I said. “I love those black thongs on you. But let’s release some pressure,” I giggled.

      Running my hands over his chest I start unbuttoning one button at a time, placing a kiss on his chest after each opening. Kneeling on the floor I look up at his hazel eyes and place a kiss on his right thigh, then the left and finally on the head of his dick.
Standing I slid his shirt over his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. “Wait for me on the bed,” I whisper and I walk over to the mini fridge, remove a container and place it on the counter. 

    Reaching above the microwave I remove a photo, turning it towards Jack I said, “Isn’t this a lovely photo of a country scene? The places always look so real.”

      Bending over to place the photo on the floor, I linger a while to give Jack a full view of what the mini shirt no longer hid.

      Running my fingers over my clean shaven slit I release a moan of pleasure. Reaching behind me I unzip the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Turning towards Jack I find him stroking his big cock keeping his eyes upon me. Pulling the tight red shirt over my head, my bare perky tits point towards him.

      Picking up the bottle from the counter, I crawl upon the bed next to him. Pushing his hand away I drizzle the chocolate syrup down his belly and cover his cock, allowing it to drip onto his sack.

      Leaning close to his ear I whisper, “See the hole in the wall where the picture was?” I asked. He nodded. “There is a man on the other side who is desperately looking for action. Shall we give him a good show?”

      “Do your worst to me baby,” Jack said smiling as he stroked my long brunette hair.
Sucking and licking the syrup from Jack’s stomach I worked my way down to his cock. Taking the head into my mouth I sucked harder to remove the syrup. Licking his balls I then take them both into my mouth. Playing with them in my mouth I glance up at his smiling face.

      Watching my every movement he looks up at the wall and smiles at the unknown man.

      Taking all he has to offer I shove his cock into my mouth. Feeling him at the back of my throat I moan as I close my eyes in enjoyment.

      Rolling me onto my back Jack said, “Now it’s my turn.”. Squirting honey on my hardened nipples he sucked and nipped causing a tinkling sensation throughout my body. Moving farther down the drizzle of the honey between my legs made me squirm knowing what was to happen next. Spreading my legs farther he kissed the triangle patch.

    Feeling his mouth on my awaiting pussy I start to groan and moan as the sensation intensifies. A pleasurable heat spreading from my inner vagina heats up my whole body. Intertwining my fingers into his hair I gasp as I reach the peak of my orgasm.

      “I want you Jack, I want to feel you inside of me,” I said panting.

      Crawling up on the bed he lies beside me. Placing a hand on his shoulder I gently push, indicating for him to roll onto his back. Straddling him I lower myself onto his rock hard cock. Slowly I raise and lower myself repeatedly not breaking eye contact.

      Leaning forward I wrap my arms around his sweaty shoulders, nipping at his neck. Supporting my upper body against his and bracing my legs, knees bent, I begin riding him. Locking eyes with him I ride faster and faster as our breathing increases, pulse racing, bodies soaking in sweat. Reaching orgasm together I uncontrollably leave behind scratch marks across his shoulder blades.

    Hearing the gasps and moans from the other side of the wall, I know that Alex had a good time as well.
   
Rolling over onto my side I kiss Jack and said, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart."


Word Count: 2061
© Copyright 2013 Vernie (vernie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920634-Valentines-Day-Surprise