*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920729-Big-IS-Beautiful
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1920729
Weekly Quickie contest story where work colleagues find each other, in more ways than one.
Big IS Beautiful!

Scott visited the water cooler for the usual Monday gossip, but as he did, some moved away, particularly Brenda who left with a toss of her head. Others shuffled, looking away from him, but Scott smiled to himself.

“Hi, Scott, what’s with you and Brenda? She was hinting you’re gay.”

Scott shrugged. “She’s only saying that because I knocked her back over a date. Anyway, she’s not my type; I’m not into blonde bimbos, and she has certificates in bimbology.”

His friend laughed. “Maybe you should try your luck with the ice queen; she might be more your type.”

“Amanda Clarke? We have a good working relationship, but nothing else.

Two evenings later, Scott was making a final security check when he noticed a light in the planning department. To his surprise, he saw Amanda behind a desk full of papers. “Haven’t you got a home to go to?” he laughed.

Amanda, surprised by his sudden appearance, scattered papers over the floor. “God, Scott, you startled me, now look what you’ve made me do.”

Scott rather enjoyed seeing this woman, so used to being in complete control, scrabbling on the floor. Pushing his luck, he commented, “That’s how I like to see a woman, on her knees.”

“Careful, buster, or I’ll make you pay for comments like that.”

Scott felt sexual tension starting to rise, sensing that Amanda might enjoy playing. Helping her to her feet, Scott noticed how beautiful she was. Nearly six feet tall with long, soft brown hair and deep brown eyes. Statuesque and solidly built but with a perfectly proportioned figure that ought to have any man drooling.

“Wow, Mandy, you’re really something—how did you become known as the ‘ice queen’?”

“Firstly, Scott, the last guy who called me Mandy is now singing soprano in the church choir. Secondly, I don’t put out for the sort of ignorant little pipsqueaks that inhabit this place.”

“Present company included?” Scott laughed.

“You’re the only guy I know who stands taller than me; I like that”

Scott knew the risk, but suddenly he didn’t care and taking her in his arms, he kissed Amanda firmly and warmly. At first she struggled, but soon surrendered and returned the kiss in a hot, passionate clinch neither wanted to stop.

When they eventually broke, Amanda looked deep into Scott’s eyes. “Well, big boy, what are you waiting for?”

Scott stammered, “Excuse me?”

Amanda gave an exaggerated sigh. “Men! I know you want to get into my panties, so what’s stopping you?”

Scott laughed and started unbuttoning her shirt. Amanda laughed in reply; “I shan’t object if you just tear it off.”

She gasped as the remaining buttons flew across the room. In a flash, he had her bra undone and as it fell, Scott also gasped., “Oh god, you have such beautiful breasts.” Large, but firm, obviously needing little support, with engorged tubular nipples begging for his attention.

Scott licked, sucked and nibbled on one nipple. Amanda gasped and whimpered with pleasure and intoxicating pain as he bit just hard enough.

As he transferred to the other side, Amanda moaned, “Yes, oh god yes, more, please Scott bite me—it hurts so good.”

Scott obeyed, and as Amanda shuddered close to orgasm, Scott unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor. As Amanda ripped off her hose, Scott was assailed by the aroma of an aroused woman; he peeled off her panties revealing moist swollen lips to his enchanted gaze. Scott lowered his head, running his tongue along her finding her clit aroused and demanding his attention. He nibbled on her little button, being rewarded by joyful squeals as Amanda attempted to crush his head between her thighs.

Scott quickly removed his own clothes before telling her, “Hands and knees Amanda, I’m going to take you like a bitch in heat.”

“That’s exactly what I am. Please don’t wait, I need you inside me a long time ago.”

Scott rubbed his rigid member along her saturated pussy, causing Amanda to moan and shake. “Stop teasing me, you bastard. Jam that weapon where it’s supposed to go.”

Scott couldn’t resist, and with one slow, powerful thrust, he impaled himself into Amanda’s simmering love tunnel. He couldn’t ever remember such an intense experience as he felt his manhood compressed in this sweet velvet vice.

Amanda writhed as his long, steady strokes delved into her deepest secrets. Her scream rose in a crescendo when Scott changed to short, intense thrusts as they both approached irresistible orgasms.

They came together, Amanda giving an ear-splitting shriek followed by seemingly clonic seizures as her climax swept over her. Scott followed suit, howling his delight as he pumped his seed deep into Amanda’s welcoming body.

Scott rolled off her and she moved closer to him. Then her harsh scream of, “Oh god, Scott, look,” caused him to follow her gaze at the flashing red light of the security camera. He laughed.

“Scott, this isn’t funny,” Amanda panicked.

“C’mon, Amanda, it’s in our own time, but best of all, this will prove conclusively that I’m not gay and you’re not frigid.”

Amanda saw his point and joined in the laughter, capturing Scott with a sweet, wet kiss.

(866 words)
© Copyright 2013 ☮ The Grum Of Grums (bumblegrum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920729-Big-IS-Beautiful