*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920951-Lexis-New-Firetruck
by kat
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1920951
A children's book about a little girl dreaming to be a frieman
Lexi’s New Fire Truck

Lexi got a new fire truck for her birthday. Her mom knows she wants to grow up to be just like her dad.

Lexi got flame for Christmas. She had asked Santa for a new puppy. Santa brought her a fireman’s dog.

Lexi sat on the floor playing with her new shiny fire truck. Her dog flame was curled up next to her.

Lexi dreams of being a fireman someday. Her dad is a fireman and she loves to visit the firehouse.

Lexi loves to climb on the trucks. She is small and the trucks are so big but they make her feel safe.

Lexi thinks it is fun to push the buttons on the fire trucks. She likes the buttons that makes the loud noise the best.

Lexi loves to watch the firemen slide down the fireman’s pole. Her dad even helped her slide down it once. She slid down fast but it was fun.

Sometimes Lexi likes to slip into her dad’s fireman’s costume. The boots are so fun to slip on and clomp around in. They make her feel like a real fireman.

The toy fire truck is really neat. The buttons on the truck make the lights flash and the siren sound.
But Lexi still loves the real fire trucks. Someday Lexi will drive a fire truck and make the lights flash and the sirens blare.

Someday Lexi will put out fires and save lives. Maybe flame will come too. But for now Lexi will enjoy pretending.

Lexi will have fun with flame and her new fire truck. She will dream of being a real fireman.
© Copyright 2013 kat (katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1920951-Lexis-New-Firetruck