*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921116-A-Man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Romance/Love · #1921116
A man for me is what I desire but why can't he find me, as it seems so simple what I need.


A Man…





A man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat me like a lady, yet knows when and how to treat me like a woman...



A man who is strong on the outside, yet gentle on the inside and able to express himself quietly when we are all alone...



A man who will always be my soft place to fall and knows that I will always be his soft place to fall too, never letting me down…



A man who has known hurt or loss and would never ever hurt me because he still remembers the hole it left in his own heart...



A man who can't wait to feel the softness of my lips, my gentle touch, and hear the sound of my sweet voice each and every day...



A man who more than anything is ready for one woman to accept him just the way he is and he is ready to accept me as I am...



A man who understands and believes that sex is nothing more than sex, but a true, intimate, sensual relationship can last a lifetime...



A man who wants to be completely enjoyed and wants to enjoy me completely in every sense of the word because it pleases us both…



A man who will hold my hand, who will hold me at night, and who will be there in the morning for a very long time to come…



A man who wants once and for all, his very best friend in the entire world, the best lover he has ever known, and a man that realizes that I am that same person...



By Writer Soft Kiss

© Copyright 2013 Writer Soft Kiss (writersoftkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921116-A-Man