*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921359-Kagirinai
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1921359
Olde story is captured by a young nine tailed fox, thinking she's all alone in the world.
Once, a long time ago in a distant world somewhat similar to ours, was created as a refuge for the mythological creatures we only have in olde dusty books. Now in one of the most remote area of that world, a place called Toberu, was completely covered in miles of snow, a truly desolate place. Only few could live here, and those who did were old and unable to take care of their kin. These people were called the Saiou, a people that resemble the kitsune, but albino in color. This ancient story told only tongue, was forgotten, forgotten until this very moment. Now we take our places in the mainland of the Toberu continent, in one of the last remaining villages of the Saiou. ..

The snow rages on, trying to cover the last bits of village, Dumon, in tiny crystal shards. Now in a small hut, not far from the abandoned village, held the last Saiou. "Please Kokone, no need to care for these weary bones." An old white Saiou lay dieing on a pile of hay, next to him stood a young Saiou, holding bandages in her mouth."But mister your hurt, fighting the mirai has gotten you injured." The old Saiou coughed and said in a weakened voice," It was you protect you young one, now there is something I must tell you."The old Saiou stood with his remaining strength and limped over to the corner of the shambled hut. He removed a piece of the stone flooring revealing an old box." Now Kokone, I want you to open this box for me." Kokone obeyed the old Saiou and opened the box, inside was an old rusted sword, a cloak, and a necklace with a blue stone tied to it."What are these?" The old Saiou wobbled back to the straw pile and collapsed. "It once belonged to an ancient Saiou... Please Kokone, go to the continent of Felis and find someone named Dagran, show him the sword and he will help you..." The old Saiou, with wide wounds slashing through his chest, bled out completely right before Kokone's eyes.
© Copyright 2013 Kitsune (toberu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921359-Kagirinai