*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921446-Affection--by-Writer-Soft-Kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Romance/Love · #1921446
Affection is something that we all crave, we all need to feel the warmth of another...


Affection...



by Writer Soft Kiss





Affection begins with a small and knowing glance shared between the two of you… 



Affection is when the corners of each of your mouths begin to turn into a warm and soft smile.



Affection is dancing, sparkling eyes watching one another as you walk closer and closer towards each other…



Affection is nearly reaching one another, only to see a small smile growing bigger until finally your eyes and lips tell it all…



Affection is the very first touch of our lips as we begin to feel the gentle softness with each trace of our lips…



Affection is the feeling of our lips slowly relaxing, before rejoining in another soft, tender kiss as we begin to find passion between inside our first kiss…



Affection is the feather-like touch of many fingertips as they begin touching hands before sliding around waists and forming a warm embrace…



Affection is caressing hands wandering across one another’s backs with feeling, needing, wanting, and that desire for closeness as we kiss...



Affection is feeling your chest pressed against my breasts, as we both breathe in perfect time, with excitement and passion....



Affection is feeling the kiss, the embrace, the breathing, the excitement, the passion, and knowing that we were meant to be together, just the two of us...



Affection is that kiss lingering for what seems to be hours, but in fact was only a few minutes and then finally it coming to a soft, sweet end...



Affection is really looking into each other's eyes as if seeing each other for the very first time all over again...



Affection is that warm feeling as you just stand together in a soft, yet firm, warm embrace just staring into each other's eyes and knowing...



Affection is needing and wanting to be near one another, even if it is a simple brush of my fingertips across your arm as you read the paper...



Affection is that quiet admiration, like when you watch me sleeping and run your fingers through my hair...



Affection is thinking of what might please the other, like writing a small note to express "wishes for a wonderful day" of just to say "I love you…"



Affection is wanting to do something that you know would please the other, just because it makes you happy to make him or her happy too...



Affection is needing to know that without a doubt that you please him or her, because it pleases you to please them...



Affection is being understanding to what his or her needs, wants, and desires are and trying your best to show them that you care...



Affection is knowing when he is tired, sad, happy, afraid, brave, lonely, in despair, or feeling strong and on top of the world that no matter what, you are there for all of him...



Affection is showing warmth, kindness, and love even when we don't always deserve those feelings by our actions, but knowing that inside we really do...



Affection is being that "soft place to fall" for each other, whether we are strong or weak, because we need that soft place in each other, no matter what...



Affection is feeling like somehow we are not alone in this cold, cruel world, but instead there is at least "One" person who truly cares about us and that person is "you."



by Writer Soft Kiss





© Copyright 2013 Writer Soft Kiss (writersoftkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921446-Affection--by-Writer-Soft-Kiss