*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921463-Agressive
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1921463
Something I wrote a long time ago.
He always said she needed to be more aggressive. So that night as she took her shower she was determined to be mentally prepared as well as physically. She took her time as she towel dried, and put lotion on. She slipped on her nightgown as she finished brushing her teeth. She forgot her hairbrush in the bedroom so she walked out into the living room to get it. She crossed in front of the TV, for sure to be noticed. He questioningly let out a “Hmmm….” As she crossed the room.  She smiled at him as seductively as she could as she went back to brush her hair.
         As she finished brushing her hair she walked back out into the living room. He was munching on a dish of candy and watching TV. She scolded him for eating so much sugar and moved the bowl away from him to the floor. Cold then, she sat next to him with a fuzzy blanket, of which then he stretched out and motioned for her to lay against him. They sat like that for a while quietly watching the show, picking on each other in between commercials. He kissed her then, somewhere between the show and a commercial, and she then saw her cue. She kissed him intensely, crawling on top of him, straddling his lap. He moaned against her lips, kissing her deeper. She giggled as he removed his keys from his belt loop and tried to remove his shirt with more effort than she thought it would take.
He ran his hands up her thighs, pushing the silk slip higher and higher. His body relaxed and tensed as she pressed her hips against him repeatedly. He cupped his hands around her butt and lifted her with him as he stood. She laughed and took his hand as she led him to the bedroom. She smiled as she removed his shirt, running her hands along his chest. She kissed him, running her tongue along his lips, as she worked her hands at removing his belt. Then came the impossibility of removing his jeans. She always had a hard time getting the button to open, but today miraculously, it was simple. She worked the zipper down; smiling at the difficulty it was to open his jeans. Placing her hands inside, she gave a gentle squeeze.
         “Oooh…” he moaned as he felt the warmth of her hand on his crotch. He was impressed and awed by her stance tonight, it was fantastic.
She stripped him of the rest of his clothing and pushed him down on the bed, crawling on top of him. She kissed him, deeply; working her way down his neck, to his chest, drawing a circle around his belly button. She kissed along each hipbone, dipping her tongue into each hollow leading towards his crotch. She grasped his cock in her hand, stroking gently alternately squeezing firmly. She gazed at him through her eyelashes and smiled as she took his member into her mouth.
         He gasped; the warmth and amazingness of her skills blew his mind. Sure it wasn’t what pushed him over the edge, but what man wouldn’t want a good blow job now and then? He wrapped his hands in her hair, enjoying the pleasure he was receiving. She continued her assault on him for a few more minutes, and then she got up and went to the dresser drawer, retrieving a condom and unwrapping it. Ever so carefully, she slid it on him. Leaning down and kissing him, she guided him to her. He grasped her hips and pushed slowly into her. She gasped, resting her forehead against his. She rocked slowly, enjoying the feel of him inside of her. She needed this just as much as he did, maybe even more. She increased her pace as his hands roamed freely about her breasts, thighs and butt. She giggled as he squeezed her butt for the millionth time. She rocked against him, increasing the pace and placing her hands on his chest she rose up, straddling him and grinding on him. She pushed her hands against him, riding him faster and faster. His hands moved to her breasts, squeezing gently and softly whispering the words he knew she liked. She leaned down against him and he softly breathed against her ear, just the thing that took her over the edge.
He smiled, and rolled her over without missing a beat. He grasped her knees and drew them up against his chest, thrusting deeper. She began a nonsense chant of “oh god” and “yes” all blurred together. He loved this moment; hearing her, feeling her tighten around his cock. He tensed, driving faster, harder at her urging. He kissed her deeply as she fell over the edge; he drove faster, trying to meet her very last second. She lay gasping for breath, as he pulled her to him. He kissed her forehead, telling her he loved her, and tomorrow they would try to match if not out last this recent extracurricular round.
© Copyright 2013 CountryGirl found her good boy (countrygirl88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921463-Agressive