*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921497-We-Can-Not-Just-Be-Here
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1921497
A thought provoking essays about humans.
You are not a mistake, we are all born here for a reason, and we have to be. Either you believe in a god or not. Either your god is evil or moral. We have to be here for a reason. There are millions of people what are the chances of your father and mother meeting. How did that even happen? Actually that doesn't even matter because you are here and you are going to be here until the day you die. Remember you are here and you affect people even if you don't realize it. Even if it's a reason you do not want or did not ask for. Not one person asked to be here, no one asked to be born, or got the option to pick their parents. We are just here. You might not realize it, or you do, I believe I do not know why I am here. I have things I want to do, but that does not mean I am here for that reason. My point is you or we or whoever cannot be here for any reason. We have to be here for a reason my heart tells me so.
© Copyright 2013 Mariah R (mariah0103 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921497-We-Can-Not-Just-Be-Here