*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921505-Google-Supports-Criminals
Rated: E · Editorial · Community · #1921505
My latest rant on Google's supporting Scams
SP10 Image I made for OPED piece


Google Supports Criminals


I received a supremely annoying email invite for Blake Mathews Commission Cash Code, and I had to close my browser to stop the spam linking, (do you really want to leave? blocks). It took all of 60 seconds to know this was a fraud. A quick click at 'Whois.com' shows that the site does not even belong to Blake Matthews. This scam site is now a year old, and he has branched out with a number of fake SEO managers to trick Google's filter spiders (Spiders are what their Search algorithms are called) into bringing up his fake endorsement sites to the head of their list. (Google says this is not possible, even when you provide them with hundreds of examples SEO manipulation.)

In this case, like with many scammers using SEO, what this does is nullify postings that have poor ratings or warnings by putting 6 to 10 pages of fake sites in front of your well-crafted pleas and warnings for help from this scam. (Sorry, for those who may not know, a SEO managers stands for Search Engine Optimizer, which tricks Google, Bing, Ask and other search programs into listing targeted sites ahead of others) I would like to think that any moron could tell that Commission Cash Code is a scam, But I sorry, if you are not savvy enough to spot this scam up front you are not ready to do anything on the internet. I know its mean to say that, but working on the net, you become acutely cynical.

I have reported this scam, and Google's unethical, support of fraud, to Google several times. However, as of this posting they have not taken any action, Of course we know why that is, (Google does not care), as long as, the ad generates hits to drive revenue they would list, and promote anything, no matter, how detrimental it is to the online community. (Yes, I do believe Google execs would sell their grandmothers into prostitution if they made money on it.)

Look my friends, only we the users can stop these guys. You never pay someone to work for them. Anytime you are asked, for the money before you can see the merchandise. It is a scam, let me repeat this,"if you are offered a deal, some super secret, information that is going to make you rich, and the only thing you need to do, is pay them for the cost of printing, and organizing the information. It is a scam, not most of the time! But EVERY TIME!"

When you find that, you have inadvertently ended up on one of these sites, please report them to the IP search browser. It is so easy to do. If you are using Firefox you just click on help, then report fake website, tell them why you think the site is fake or scamming, or phishing, or what ever your problem is with them. I don't know how to report these issues with MS Explorer they make it hard to report anything I guess they don't care. Okay there is my rant for this week
© Copyright 2013 Joey's Spring has Sprung (iamjoeyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921505-Google-Supports-Criminals