*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921988-Submission-vs-Seduction
by katira
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1921988
Submission vs. Seduction
It began with a rush of heat that produced a flush over the body. The kind that makes you a little light-headed.
She could feel it come on all at once and recognized it immediately for what it was. She moved her head slightly to the right and tried to open her eyes to view her surroundings but there was nothing but black across her vision. Lana realized it was a blindfold of some sorts. Her memory was foggy and she moved to take it off but came up short. A restraint? Why was she restrained? That's when she could hear the soft music playing and strained to hear it.
The music sounded as if it was coming closer and was becoming louder. It was soothing but she struggled to remember why she was blindfolded and in restraints. It was warm, humid and she could feel a trickle of sweat run down her in between her breasts. She was able to move up a little to a semi seated position on the soft mattress. A familiar scent of vanilla and caramel coffee was in the air.  It smelled like her favorite coffee  candle. She was in her apartment so she knew where she was but the question of how she got restrained was barely at the edge of her memory.

Lana stilled when she felt the light touch of a feather. It was so quick she thought that maybe she had imagined it. Then it was there again along with a cool breath against her already heated skin. And then again. This time she shuddered slightly and was suddenly super aware of her surroundings. Her senses were heightened now and she recalled exactly how she ended up here and why. Her mind began to drift back to the party. The moment that their eyes met across the bar was like an arc of lightening and the air had crackled around them. Perfect cherry red lips. She remembered then her name was Sara, the long-legged blonde that had caught her eye. And then again that familiar rush of heat was there. The rustling sound of her  whispering,  "Shhh" brought her back to the present. This was a game, one that she had agreed to. Lana had agreed to give up control. Had she lost her mind and made a rash decision in a moment of pure lust and want? No, she decided. She wanted this, but had never really admitted it.

The music shifted slightly to something a little darker with a heavy but slow beat, dragging her from her thoughts. The room seemed to grow warmer but she figured that maybe it was just her body temperature rising. Lana was apprehensive about what was coming next but that was the whole point right? To not know. To wonder where the next touch was going to be and how it would feel. The anticipation was intense and she slowly licked her lips and waited. Her patience was rewarded with a quick wet lick on her left earlobe and warm cinnamon breath. She leaned to the right as an invitation for more. Again, rewarded with soft lips against the cords in her neck and then a hand on her waist. Her mind was coming unravelled.  She wanted more, and was impatient. This was a game of waiting and patience. She had neither at this point.

Next came a kiss. One that was soft but firm, hesitant and greedy all at the same time. She not only smelled of cinnamon but tasted of it as well. Lana moved in closer to keep the contact of lips and boldly darted her tongue across the other woman's lips. Sara gasped slightly but opened and Lana took control of her mouth by diving in with her tongue and tasting her fully. The other woman moaned low in her throat and this gave Lana a heady feeling of some sort of control but just as quickly, Sara recovered and pulled away. Lana sank back against the pillow with a whimper. That was her first. Her first kiss with another woman. She wanted to do it again. Where was this new found boldness coming from?

Moments felt like hours passing as she waited. The next touch came with soft padded fingertips barely touching her skin and making a trail from her toes and up past her shins, then onto her thighs; stopping abrubtly at her pelvis. Lana rolled her hips forward, silently begging for more.  Those fingers were on the move again. This time they were starting at her fingertips and sliding up her arms and over her shoulders. Every touch was fueling her desire more and she was starting to twist and turn so that she could lean into the touch. The sweat that beaded up on her body was an indication of how on fire she was. If she didn’t get more, she felt like she would burst into flames.

Lana bit back a moan when she felt the cool silk scarf kiss her skin. It was being dragged down her breasts and she arched her back for it to be done again. Such a good pliant girl she was and Sara lifted the scarf into the air and let if fall on her and then dragged it downward again. Lana's entire body shuddered. This was torture but it was a sweet one. She didn’t want it to stop anytime soon. She could feel the slight cool breeze against her nipples as the scarf was lifted yet again and slid downward. The little tight, rosy buds were waiting there, begging for attention. She bit back a moan when she felt Sara's hot and wet mouth against her left breast. Sara pulled the bud into her mouth and sucked, hard. Then moved to the right and doled out the same attention. Lana was coming unglued little by little. She didn’t know if she could take much more.

The other woman pulled away and ran her soft hands down Lana's body. Over her hips and down her legs and back up again skipping the one place that Lana secretly begged her to touch. Her body shivered and she was growing increasingly restless.  She arched her back and threw her head back against the pillow and whispered a plea, "Please, I need more."

Sara captured Lana's mouth once more and she opened wide this time, holding nothing back. Sara was hovering over her, their bodies not really touching but close enough she could feel the heat coming off of her in waves.  Pulling back slightly and then diving in again for more. Sara broke the kiss and moved away, leaving her lying there breathless. Lana's heart was racing and she felt like she was going to explode inside. And then she felt it, biting a scream back Lana felt the pressure of the other woman's mouth against her mound. Yes! Finally! This is what she was craving. She wanted more. There was only pressure at first and then that first lick from her tongue as it slid from the top of her wet slit to the bottom nearly had her shooting off the bed and through the roof. She would most likely not survive this. Not if every suckle and lick was to feel that way. Her legs fell open slightly as she raised her eager hips toward Sara's waiting mouth.

Lana rolled her hips and moaned out loud when Sara pulled her clit into her mouth and began to suck. Jesus she thought she was going to die from pleasure. She wanted more and she could feel the wetness that covered her thighs. She'd never had this or felt this with anyone else. She wanted release. Grasping the sheets in her fists she tried to move ever closer to the mouth that was on her. The pressure was growing more intense by the minute. Sara slid her hands up Lana's thighs and then moved one finger to run down that wet slit. Soaked now, she lifted her hips, hips that were begging for that lone finger to slip inside if only for just a moment. She needed this and wanted it. And then she was rewarded with not one but two slender fingers that slipped inside and out again. Then lips were on her again and suckling her as Sara pumped her fingers in and out of Lana's wetness. It was building, she could feel it. The pressure within her was so great that her orgasm came on her all of a sudden and stole her breath away. This was what she'd longed for. Her body shuddered as she slowly came down from her high.

So this is how this……..Lana's thought was interrupted by a loud piercing sound that she could not place. She had heard that sound before. It was her alarm clock going off. What was her alarm clock doing going off in the middle of the night?
And she moved to turn it off and realized she was able to move freely and opened her eyes. There were no restraints and no blindfold. She looked down and realized she was still in her bed but not naked as she thought she was. And she was alone. There were no candles burning and no music playing. She sat up bewildered in her bed. Lana realized she must have been dreaming. Pushing the cover back and turning off the increasingly annoying alarm clock, she made her way to the kitchen. There she noticed on the counter was a note written in cherry red lipstick,  'I love it when you beg' 771-8907  -Sara. Lana smiled to herself and tucked the note away in the drawer to save for a rainy day.
© Copyright 2013 katira (katira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921988-Submission-vs-Seduction