*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922050-Cody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Death · #1922050
Death of a friend.
Today is going to be one of the many hard things I've have had to do. Today I will have to go and visit my friend at the funeral home. Today they wake Cody. I don't want to think about the imagery in that place today; I don't think I'm strong event to face my friend in that coffin. It wasn't a natural death, Cody hung himself. Tragically, from what was told to me, he did it out of honor and fear. This is the youth of today. Today, it's all about dying for you team (friends)-might a well join a gang. I'm just heart broken because of this. Two days ago, when I first heard the news- the first thing I woke up to on Tuesday. That whole day, all I'd is was cry uncontrollable sounds. The second day want any better. The second day was more bearable, but physically sick. Today, yet again, I'm physically sick. I know that this physical hurry is due to my beloved friend's death. I guess that adults take things like this more serious. Eventually, all this will be forgotten, sad to say.
© Copyright 2013 Teresa Taim (adiariiraida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922050-Cody