*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922553-A-Halloween-Night
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Fantasy · #1922553
A shocking surprise will unfold!!
It was a stormy, dusty, Halloween night. Tracie was walking home with her boyfriend Jake after a party. The clouds were dark and the moon was full. All the kids were now tucked into their nice, warm, comfy beds. Tracie wasn’t afraid of vampires, werewolves, or goblins. Although she kept one secret, she was deathly afraid of ghosts. She held onto her strong boyfriend’s hand and knew that he would keep her safe.

They heard a rustle in the leaves. They both closed their eyes and let go of each other’s hands which was the only thing keeping Tracie safe. She was dragged into the bushes. No one ever saw her again… until the next Halloween night. Jake found her dead, lifeless body in the same bush she was dragged into the Halloween before.

She had scratch marks that were bigger than bears. Huge bite marks were up and down her arms and legs. He ran over to her. He may have imagined it but he thought he saw her eyes flutter. She had been brutally murdered. His eyes started to tear and a lump rose in his throat. All of a sudden her eyes opened and at the same time she let out a blood curdling scream. His first thought was “hug her!” He couldn’t let go of her but when she didn’t hug him back he knew something was wrong.

He looked down at the woman he loved still lying on the foliage. She had the brightest, crimson eyes anyone has ever seen. She looked like a completely different person but he knew it was her by the way his heart sped up. “What’s the matter?” asked Jake. “Nothing is the matter! What’s the matter with you?” Tracie shot back. He was confused at how she was acting.

She was hostile yet very open. She told him about how she was dragged off by werewolves and how they were the worst kind, but she couldn’t remember much else. Tracie also told him how she was trying to protect him but she doesn’t remember from what. She had been “changed” for a while now and she wanted to keep it a secret.

“I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.” She said to herself. He was completely terrified of the woman he loved. In that moment, a thing that looked half man, and half wolf. A thing that looked as if it came from a story book had jumped down from a tree behind them. Tracie jumped up like a lightning bolt. Its name was Medlar.
© Copyright 2013 Love_You_22 (love_you_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922553-A-Halloween-Night