*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923080-Ex--Boyfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1923080
A crazy mixup
You’re out of time. That’s what my “boyfriend” said after. He was in the middle of proposing, and asked me “the question”…. I was just taking my time responding, and I guess it was taking a little longer than he expecting. But I didn’t want to rush it, and jump into anything. I mean, I love him, but I need to make sure this is what I want before I am stuck with this person for the rest of my life.. After days went by it felt like, I said I don’t really know if this is what I want out of life. He was already tired of wasting the day away, with me thinking as hard as my little heart could. He was the first, and only guy that had ever given me any attention at all.. But you should never jump for the first thing that flies out into your sight. I don’t want to be with him, forever. I would much rather live a little more, and explore life. I guess what I’m trying to say is, I like having to worry about myself and not others. He was not my prince charming that I had dreamed about in the darkest of the nights. Sleeping beauty he always called me. He said I was prettier the next morning, than I was when I fell asleep. I never knew how exactly to take that.. A complement, or if it should offend me. There was always one strange thing about him, I said no to his question. I guess the real reason I said no, was because my mother told me that he was my brother.
© Copyright 2013 Hannah Powell (hannahkp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923080-Ex--Boyfriend