*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923370-Watch-out-for-this-woman
by Tay
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1923370
I was a little jealous so I decided to do some creative writing.
Jealousy is a cruel mistress. She sneaks into your life, destroying everything you once loved. Her intentions are evil , yet you invite her in with open arms. You know she only wants to see you in pain, yet you do nothing about it. Is this because you knew she was coming? Is this what you wanted? She distorts your perceptions on life itself, yet you accept this and continue to live. And once she leaves, everything is gone. You want to cry and go into hiding. You begin to hate the world, but you only have yourself to blame. So what will you do now? Seek revenge on this woman? Wait for her to come back again? Try to make everyone's life as miserable as yours? Figure it out soon. As long as you leave yourself open you'll be vulnerable to another attack. Watch your back and lock your doors. She waiting for you to mess up so she can take everything you once held dear.
© Copyright 2013 Tay (taycc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923370-Watch-out-for-this-woman