*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923945-Interracial-torment
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1923945
A short story of a white woman smothering a black man.
Interracial torment: a short story.


Polly  stood over the bound figure, the straps tied to the bed made it impossible  for IT to escape. In the darkness, She could  only see the lower half of the naked male clearly.  Despite the situation, He was clearly arouses, with his not so big dick stiffing. That was expected.  He was short, only about 5'4", so his dick wouldn't be black porn star size. She made sure this time to bring in a black male for her fun.  It was the first time she had done this.  Her usually victim were Latino males, specially undocumented workers or illegals.  She had even had the "use" of two white male. One was short and skinny, the other more muscular.  However, she was going to take her time with this one. It took some considerable effort to reel this on in.

She had travel to various websites, trying to find a black male who would be interested in a relationship with a large white woman.  Then she narrowed it down, until she could found someone who she really wanted.  A black submissive male, who would be interested in having a white mistress, someone to dominate him.  She had thought it would have taken more time than it would but Jerome answered quite quickly.  The two responded and answer one another until a agreed place and time to meet was set up.

"You're bigger than I thought you be,"  Jerome had stated when they had meet two days ago.

"And you are smaller than I thought you  be."  she said with a smile.  She knew she was a big white girl, but she could charm any man of any race. "Do you not like?"  She asked.  She had turn around, showing her big butt and large breasts.

"No, Your- You're perfect."  he excited stated.  Sure, she was taller and bigger than he was, but she wouldn't be a proper mistress otherwise.

Polly had smiled as she put her arm on the smaller male.  He thought he was going through an exciting new part of life.  It was too bad that he would be like the others, each with their own stories, each with their own demise.  Each unable to tell the others the wicked deeds of this murderous woman.

They meet once again, agreeing that they would meet in her place.  He arrived earlier the next day, he was surprise on how big the house was.

"It's my old Aunt place"  Polly had said to Jerome as she put her arm around the smaller black  man's shoulders.  "It nice and isolated, so we won't get disturbed by curious neighbors."

Jerome smiled to the taller, white lady.  "So you are going to tie me up and smother me in that house?"  He said with a grin.

"That and more."  Polly answered her new victim.  "Much more"


Back to the present, Polly could only see a dark definition of the man face. It didn't matter anyway. She soon be sitting on IT's face.

"Are you ready?" she asked.  Her 5'10" inch voluptuous figure strode over to wear it was.  She had already strip, and was now naked.  The figure began to moan and fret about in the confines of the straps. His speech was a unclear, but for the moment, Polly could not care less. She approach his body, only stopping when she meet his head.  She stretch over her long legs and straddled above his head, putting both her bare feet next to him.  Her big bubble butt was mere inches above his face.

" "Look up ," she commanded.

Polly twirled her finger along the long tresses of her blond hair. She was fairly certain that her new found slave was looking up to her wonderful ass. The white, pasty, and sweaty  orbs would soon be on IT's face.

"You better take a deep breath, because here I come."  she said.

         Polly  giggled with delight as she grind her bottom against the Jerome 's face.  She sat down hard, forcing IT's nose into her asshole, and Jerome's mouth into her pussy.  She took hold of his struggling wrists and lean back. She was going to put her full weight on him. The male below her began to struggle wildly underneath her. She spread her legs, and was covering his whole face,  and then his head until her butt cheeks reach his ears.  His efforts to dislodge his tormentor delighted her. Whenever he manage to move his head, she shift herself to a new position. She continued to block his effort to breathe. Her victim was able to find some air away from her big ass, but it was never very long.

         Some time later, the man's struggles weaken until he was nearly still. His cock began to become even more erect, no doubt due to the ass fix it sation. It was the last final attempt to leave sperm in this world. Jerome eyes was bolted shut, and his nose was squash flat. 

"Air, Air!"  Jerome thought.  He tried to stretch out his mouth to get some air, but all that did was let his tongue out.  Now all he could taste was Polly's smell, and some-what hairy pussy.  "This-This is not what we talk about at all."

"This is so much fun.  No doubt you seeing stars and spot now, right?" Polly asked out loud to her victim." but first I going to cum."

Polly was getting even more hotter as she thought about to the male below her, suffering. She  continued to think only of her pleasure. She rubbed and grind her butt more and more till she could not stand it. She grind hard as she had a had a intense orgasm. She slowly and reluctantly got off Jerome, nearly broken nose and dry mouth.  After suffering for nearly three minutes without air, Jerome suck in sweaty and nasty air to fill his lungs.

The man was for a moment relived when Polly moved to his chest. The 32 year old turn around and bounce up and down, forcing the air out of Jerome lungs. As she bounce, She squashed Jerome with her 212 pounds, she gave her victim a wicked smile. Jerome moan loudly, protesting his treatment.  He said that safe word.

"Green dragon, Green dragon, No more!"  Jerome cried.  He tried to get up, and was struggling against his restraints.

"Polly?  Urh.... What are you trying to do, kill me?"  Jerome asked.  He was still breathing hard, trying to get more air.

"Yes!"  Polly stated.

"What?" Jerome asked.  He was still clearing his head.  Had he just heard that?

"Of course, I going to fuck you first. "  She said and she went back and straddle over the black man' seven inch manhood.

"Um..."  Jerome tried to think, even protest, but as Polly lowered herself down to his member, all concentrated thoughts left his head.  His head was still had not clear up after nearly suffocating to death, by all he could think about was how good it felt.  His cock was fully deep in the white woman's pussy.  This was also not what they are talk about at all, but he wasn't going to complain.

Polly reach into the nearby drawer and rummage in it.  With Jerome's black cock deep in her, She sat still as she pull out some tape.  She quickly slipped a cut of duck tape across Jerome's mouth, just long enough to prevent from breathing using his mouth.  She wait slowly till his body adjust to breathing only through his long nose.  She cutch then cruelly pitch his nose together and wait for him to squirmed.

"Are you ready for this? With my fat fingers I can take your breath away.  Wouldn't it be great to suffer under me?"  Polly gave Jerome, a wicked smile.  "  I know for a fact that orgasms are much more intense when you have no air in your lungs."

Polly kept like that for a while, Pitching his nose, blocking his air, and bouncing hard on his cock.  Within minutes, she came, but she continue to plumped the black man with her body.  Her second orgasm was so intense that she lost grip of Jerome, broken nose, and instead sat straight up.

"Look like I won't be able to kill you, while having my fun, " Polly said as she recovered herself.  She cupped her breasts. 

"  Hmm, maybe my "girls" here can do the job, you think?  She asked wickedly.

Polly was taller than Jerome, so she was able to placed her large breast over the black man's face without leaving her place.  As she covered Jerome face, molding the two fat titties over his head, she lightly bounced on Jerome's cock as she smother him with her breast.

"Oh my girls love you.  They just can get off your face."  She cried.

  She squeezed her breasts as tight as she could over Jerome's face.  For a while all Jerome could breathe and smell was the sweat from Polly's white tits, but soon he could breathe anything.  He cried and moan into her breasts, but all it did was cause a slight, pleasurable vibration.

"How does it feel down there.  Does it feel like your lungs are burning.  Does it feel like your eyes are trying to pop out of your head?"  Hee, Hee, I can't wait till this was done."

Jerome move his  head up and down and side to side.  It was not easy with the straps, but he manage to move his head just enough to find a small bucket of air between Polly's sweaty breasts.  Just when he got enough air to prevent him from blacking out.  Polly move and plug up the air hole with her now soaking breast.

"Oh, this was a surprise, I didn't think you struggle this much."  She suddenly sat up.  "It look I can't have my cake and eat it too. "  She mocked.  She gave Jerome a pouty look.  "I have to fuck you normally then, with me on top!"

With that Polly eagerly fuck Jerome, bouncing and slamming hard into his cock.  She ripped off the tape off Jerome's mouth.  She love the reaction that she got from Jerome.  As he licked his lips, trying to get the pain from the duck tape, he said the safe word over and over.  Then he start begging.

"What-what do you want from me.  this is not what I wanted.  I asked for a LITTLE smothering, not-nothing like this."

"Shut up!  There is no safe word from what I going to do.  Now be a man and take it.  Little bitch."

As more air was coming to his lungs, Jerome became bold.  Too bold.

"Get off of me, you fucking white, fat bitch!  Fuck you!"

Polly's wicked grin disappeared and was replaced by a face full of anger and wrath.  She was so mad that she actually stop fucking him.

"Nnnnaaahhh!  Bitch!  BITCH,  I was going to drag this out, but no longer.  You're going to give me what I want and then... I FUCKING END YOU!!!"

"Give it to me!  Give me, your dirty sperm you fucking bastard!"  She continued.  I'm fat, huh,  I could squash your little body with my thighs alone. Fuck you!? You think that what we are doing now is fucking.  No,  This is just for fun.  This is FUCKING!!"

Polly lead back until Jerome cock almost slop out.  She use her hand to keep it where it was, and she place her big feet on Jerome's bound shoulders.  With a better position, she was able to slam her pussy on Jerome cock, and slammed her bottom on his genitals. 

Jerome called out in pain.  She was slamming on his balls and bouncing on his cock in one smooth motion.  She only did this was what seem like forever (even through it was just a few minutes, ) before the simulation came over the pain.  Jerome came loudly, leaving squirt after squirt of man, cum deep into Polly's wet pussy.

"That good, slave."  Polly stated and she lead forward and return to her "cowgirl" position. Jerome could not help notice that she gave extra emphasis to the word "slave."

Polly squeezed Jerome seven inches with her strong virginal muscles.  She smiled as sat as wait for Jerome cock to became useable again. 

"You not done Yet, my black slave.  I have to make sure milked those balls before we are through."  Polly stated without moving much.  "I won't have a chance to do it again."  The last statement fill Jerome with fear.

When Jerome was hard enough to be used, Polly bounced up and down, muttering and groaning softly.  She came several time on Jerome's black dick, but it took almost thirty minutes for Jerome over-stimulated member to come again. 

"yes, I think that was enough.  But just in case..."  Polly started. 

Jerome was surprised that Polly got off.  He was even more surprise with was she did next.  She carefully wipe down her pussy, with a napkin, cleaning it of sperm and cum.  She took a nearly jar and squeezed the contents of the napkin on till the jar.  Then she left the room.  She return soon after and took a roll of duck tape.

"Brrr, that freezer a little too cold.  But it should save your little guys. "  Polly stated.

"You're saving my sperm?"  Jerome could only asked.

"I not quite sure it would work myself.  I never had to use the frozen sperm before.  but, you know...just in case."

Upon hearing this statement, it suddenly came clear to Jerome.  The white mistress ad, the lonely house.  the straps on the bed.  and of course, her crazy actions and statement.

"This bitch is REALY trying to kill me." he thought.

"Look, Just let me go.  I mean, I don't wait to die, I  am only 25 years old.  Even if you kill me, you won't get away with it."

Polly gave him a questioning look. "I not trying to kill you.  Why did you keep saying that?"

"Oh, I didn't mean... I mean what you said earlier...."

"Oh that, I was just playing.  I just going to sit on your face until you stop breathing, that all."

Oh.. I-WHAT?"

"Are you ready? I want you to take your last breathe," she commanded to the bound male. "Don't worry about breathing" she said to little black male. "you be my sacrifice to me. You will soon die beneath me.  But first, let have one last fuck. "


Jerome didn't have anything else to say before Polly again covered his mouth with duck tape.  She straddle over him against, but this time was sitting away from him.  Jerome look down and saw Polly grab his cock and lower herself down.  The oversensitive cock still somehow managed to be hard.  Perhap it knew that it was the last time that cock would rise again.

  Again, his cock was enter into her lovely pussy.  It seem the white woman's phat ass was swallowing him. Polly's long hair tickling his stomach as she  moved up and down, slamming her big buttocks on his stomach.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, that fill good.  If you hadn't mad, I might be able to have you in my ass."  Polly said, as she turn her head.  "Now, through I want one last load.  One last spurt."

She rode him in reverse for a while, massaging her own breasts, as she wait to come, and come again.  It was a good long fuck, bouncing, grinding, and fucking for some 45 minutes.  She came many times, but it took a long time for the drained black cock of Jerome to come.  When he finally did unleashed to her, it was already her 7th orgasm of the day. 

"Oh, lucky number seven."  she exclaimed when she finally came down from her orgasm.  She got off his limp cock and, without warning sat her dirt cum filled ass on his face.

"This was meant to be."  Polly determined.

She quickly sat on his face.  Her full 212 pound center on his nose and mouth.  Jerome again had to suffer having his eye block shut and his lungs burning.  He tried to yell, and even beg, but all that came out was moans. 

"Don't worry about dying.  I make sure you're fulfilled your duty as a man.  You will sire a child as I did with other men.  I made sure that I was in the mode to get pregnant when I contacted you.  You see, I am very fertile.  I have many children, all coming from a union I had with everyman I killed with my butt..."

If Polly had more to say in her crazy monologue, he didn't hear it.  He had already passed out under Polly's massive but firm butt.  If she didn't get up soon.  Then he would really be gone...

Polly  felt the organic pressure exiting her lions, as she finish her monologue. As her orgasm went on and on, she had no intention of moving.  After she came multiple time on the black man face.  She grasp's Jerome's wrist.  He didn't seem to have a pulse.  She check his chest next, but felt no heartbeat.  She wanted to make sure so she sat still for another five minutes on his face.  She got up and examine the body. 

"I really wish you didn't make me angry. "  She said to the still warm body.  "I wanted to make it last." 

She kiss the lips of the dead man before untied the straps.  She pick his naked body up.  Naked herself, she went out to the cold air of the evening were there were already several gravesites.  She had quite a made quite of collection as for the last ten years.  The first one, when she was 21 was an accident.  She didn't know how long she was supposed to sit on a man's face before he died of asphyxiation.  But the others... had they own stories.  Some of the men she kill with her bottom on their face were quickly snuff out, while she keep other around for months.

'It's really to bad. you were fun for a while.  I bet I could have beat my own record of seven months." 

she said to what she was pretty sure was a corpses.  She have pre-dug the hole was she was now placing the body.  Jerome had seen the square shape hole, and asked about it, but after years of experience was able to convince Jerome that it was part of her yard work.  He probably never knew it was his last resting place...till it was too late.

Polly, of course knew that burying her dead lovers was just asking to be caught, and in the back of her mind she wish she was sometimes.  However she wasn't caught yet, and she like to keep track of her many "lovers."

Her actually neighbors, located in the end of a suburb neighborhood in another county, considered her a strange, wealthy, single, available  woman, with a heart of gold.  I mean, taking care of all through adopted children.

A year and a half later, she returned to that neighborhood. She had visit a discreet doctor was a paid well, and was eager to show her new half white, half black girl that she "adopted." 

"The father died,"  she often told her neighbors.  "but I promise the mother that I would take care of her baby for the rest of her life."
© Copyright 2013 dragoness seeker (tharris2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923945-Interracial-torment