*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924161-Twenty-Years-Later
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1924161
Weekly Quickie
Twenty Years Later



The two of them swayed to a low hazy beat in the middle of that dance floor like two love starved teenagers who had just met. It had been twenty years since they had said their ”I dos”, and they had found each other once again in a little bar up near the cape.
They looked similar enough, not like relatives, but enough to say that in time couples take on similar appearances. They both had brown hair and eyes, and both had a long tall look about them. A look that could only be explained by years of shared diet, and doing the same things. They were both in their late thirties now, and both worked for the same accounting firm they had met at. Myron and Jane of course were not immune to the toll time collects, and even they occasionally looked at other lives, and wondered what they would be like. But so far they had avoided the temptations that lay in wait for all happy couples, and they still loved each other deeply and truly. They would still take long walks on the beach, and dinning, and dancing together were par for the course. Myron never failed to write erotic stories for Jane, and occasionally stuff it in her lunch box. She would read them in the office amid the gossip of her coworkers, and smile to herself with wicked plans of what fun they would get into when they both got home.

And tonight as the clock came so very close to striking twelve, which was much later than either of them stayed up anymore; they set out to rekindle the love they had started so long ago. Jane leaned against Myron and sighed softly. The familiarity of his touch, his smell was comforting. She rested her head against the laundered shirt she herself had washed and dried before they had set out on this trip.

After a long evening in the bar, and on the dance floor they retired to their room, where they recreated magic they had so long ago forgotten. She lay back on the bed, expecting him, her legs parted. It was the usual way they did things. Instead he changed the order of things. He stripped quickly, and there was a hunger there in his eyes that she hadn’t seen in far too long. He moved onto the bed quickly, and straddled her head, before lowering himself down between her thighs. He wasn’t quite erect yet, but Jane knew well how to change that.

Jane opened her mouth, and took her husband’s cock between her pretty red lips, almost simultaneously, Myron spread Jane’s pussy delicately, and began licking slowly at the soft pink lips. Both moaned in unison at that first touch, and both settled in to pleasuring the other as only one who has done so many times before can.

Myron lapped at the folds of her flower, just as Jane took the length of her husband’s shaft deep into her mouth. Jane’s lips wrapped tightly around the cock, and her movements were excruciatingly sexy as she slowly moved up and down. Myron’s tongue licked along the outside of Jane’s pussy, sending warm tingly feelings through her body, He gently licked around her clit, always avoiding the tender little bundle of nerves until the time was right. Their tension grew, and the two of them became anxious for their release. The act was almost like that of self pleasuring, for what one did was echoed by the other. In time the slow movements began to quicken. Each was soon caught up in their own need for release, and they moved faster and faster. Jane’s mouth bobbed up and down on the cock. Her hands reached up to take hold of Myron’s hips; pulling him deeper and deeper into her mouth with each thrust.

Myron’s tongue lashing became more rapid, as he sought out and found the delicate clitoris. He sucked the tiny nub of flesh while his tongue licked desperately against it. The wave hit them both, and they cried out together, their moans and sighs muffled by the press of their lips to each other’s flesh. They collapsed on the bed together, resting for only a little while. The empty air between them was charged with their afterglow, and the gentle sweet words of love.



Word Count 727
© Copyright 2013 Jon Cotton (jpcotton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924161-Twenty-Years-Later