*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924237-unquestioning-are-the-trees
Rated: E · Other · Environment · #1924237
words to describe my relationship with the natural environment


Standing out with love and joy. When you can feel the pulse of the spring tides running through your heart to inspire and drive you into a new world, what happens.

Run and hide or stand strong and face your world that shines brightly and freely with each breath.

Breathe again, the air of the Earth, the truest song in our rhythm.

So harmoniously we stand with all that surrounds us.

That is until we try, if we let go of flow and love and try, or fight to get something that is what?

Is it us? is it me? How can I tell? Does it set me free?

When my love flows I will know, the rightness of my own heart fills me and my environment.

The sureness is in the next person smiling at me as I smile at them.

Sharing the joys and woes of living.

Holding each other when times are hard.

Laughing together in the moments that create our sparkles to shine in unison.

With happiness I write freely now.

If I think now, my flow stops, and fear creeps up and pulls me down into the ‘erm-ness’ that gets nothing done.

Unquestioning are the trees who stand apart and together.

Really we are all spinning the same web again and again.

Each time new and each time beautiful.

We are connected in the ways we wish to share and care.

May kindness prevail.
© Copyright 2013 emma czelusta (emmswoodlands at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924237-unquestioning-are-the-trees