*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924337-Rejoice-or-Regret
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Religious · #1924337
A story of Judgment
For some people, there comes a time in their life when they truly come to repentance for the things they have said and done. When they are possessed by the sure and certain knowledge that for everything they ever said or did, they will account for on the Day of Judgment.

When you are weighed in the balances by the Divine King who knows the very thoughts of your heart, what will be your reward? I believe Christ forgives sin, but only for those who truly try to live by God's Laws, and accept Christ as their Savior.

I also believe that the coming Rapture of the Church, is strictly for the saints. Only Christ himself, and God the Father, know who those saints are.

Not only did Jesus die on the cross for all of our sins, He also lived a life free of sin, according to God's Laws, to serve as a testament to how we should all live our lives.

If you are reading this, then your works are not yet complete, and your destiny is still in your own hands. I think the world itself is nothing more than a proving grounds. A place for The Lord to test each and every one of us, in a multitude of different ways, to see who is worthy of being redeemed.
© Copyright 2013 Leo M. Victor (leoxiv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924337-Rejoice-or-Regret