*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924864-Fall
by stoutp
Rated: E · Other · Arts · #1924864
opinion on fall being the best season of all
Fall

Fall is best time of the year, because the colorful leaves falling all over the ground. As for in the summer all you got is green everywhere, it adds variety to the world. Deer prints around your deer stand where you laid out your corn and molasses. As in summer you don’t see many deer or any other type of animals out and about.

Fall is the best time of the year, because you get the choice to eat many different kinds of food, due to thanksgiving, you get to eat turkey, ham, deviled eggs, potato salad, stuffing, the list goes on and on. In the summer your choices are limited to hotdogs and hamburgers. Also you get to spend quality time with family. Unlike summer when it’s too hot for anybody to want to do anything.

Fall is the best time of the year, because your crops get ready to be harvested. You get your potatoes, corn, peppers, turnip greens, and anything else you grow. In the summer time you’re always worried about them dying from the heat or from the drought.

Fall is the best time of year, because you get to go hunting for deer, rabbits, squirrels, whatever you want to hunt for, setting up the stands laying out your feed like corn and molasses for deer. Unlike the summer, cause hunting comes in seasons and summer is not one of them.

Then fall is the best time of year, because football season is getting ready for all the big playoffs and later the super bowl, and basketball is getting ready. In the summer you don’t get any sports to watch.

That’s why fall is the best time of the year.



© Copyright 2013 stoutp (pstout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924864-Fall