*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925452-Mickeys-Dame
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1925452
Story for contest
Mickey's Dame




The banging on the door was becoming incessant, and I reached over languidly feeling the cool sheets beside me in the wide expanse of bed. She had been gone from our penthouse hideaway for while now, and a ray of sunlight was breaking through the broad window even as the shouts and curses from the men at the door echoed though the wooden edifice. I could see the room had been emptied of personal effects except for a note balances on the table. It looked from this distance as if it had been written on the hotel’s stationary, and I wondered if I would have time to read it.

I remembered the first time I saw Nora. She was standing in the bedroom of her hotel wearing a black strapless number, and smoking from a long stemmed opera style cigarette holder. The word nonchalance seemed to suit her fine.

“You can tell him I don’t want to go back,” she murmured softly. I could see how all the men sent to do this chore had failed, but I could feel those cold blue eyes running over me just the same as she stood admiring her figure in the bedroom mirror. She turned this way and that; checking all possible angles with a satisfied look.

“What do you think?” she asked standing before me, and raising her arms above her head. The motion caused the little number she had on hug her curves leaving nothing to the imagination. Her eyes watched me watched me closely, and smiled curved her lips at my obvious appreciation.

I swallowed, and blushed a little. Mickey sure could pick em. “You look great,” I said quietly. “I’m sure Mickey will love seeing you in this.”

She didn’t speak, but made her way over to the bar where she mixed two stiff drinks. “Mickey must be pretty desperate to send a dame.” She began looking me over, and letting her finger wave in the air. “Where did he find you anyway?” She walked past me and sat on the couch, indicating the spot beside her with a glance.

“I’ve been working for Mickey for years,” I began slowly as I sat on the soft couch beside her. “Some things just need a woman’s touch ya know?” Her eyes flashed, and she smiled at my words. The look she gave me caused me to blush again. “I got in trouble with the law when I was young. One of the boss’s lieutenants picked me up; started using me for odd jobs.” I sipped from the drink nervously as I imagined all the guys who had failed at this task, and been rewarded with concrete shoes for their troubles.

“Things like this you mean?” she asked letting her wrist roll the contents of her high ball back and forth like the motion of the sea. I only nodded, and drank the bourbon she had poured. She scooted close to me, and I smiled in disbelief. The dame was actually putting the moves on me. Looking back on that night, I have to admit that this was the stop I should have gotten off at.

She smelled real nice. Her perfume was starting to make my head spin, and from this distance I could really see why the boss liked her so much. She had long blond hair, deep blue eyes, and skin so flawless you just had to touch it.

What’s he paying you to bring me back? Cuz I can do better.” She leaned toward me just a little as she spoke, and I turned away as I slugged down my bourbon.

“I’m not for sale sweetheart.” I intoned a little harshly. I was holding on tight to my dignity.

She just kept on smiling through those bright red lips, before standing and setting her drink down.

“Everything’s for sale. It’s just a matter of what you want to pay.” She disappeared into the bedroom, and I was momentarily relieved. My heart was racing, and I knew then that I was over my head. I swallowed hard as I finished my drink, and stood. I was intent now on grabbing the little tomato by the arm, and dragging her to the train station.

As I crossed the threshold of the bedroom I saw her standing there with nothing but nylons. All that lovely skin was on display, and she was perfect. She just looked at me smiling, like a spider that’d just caught herself a fly.

“Come on Nora. Get dressed. We’re going.” I heard the words, but I couldn’t tell where they were coming from. All I could do was look at all that beautiful skin, her breasts, her cupid’s bow of a mouth, and the swell of her hips. She moved toward me and wrapped me in that warm smooth embrace as pretty as you please.

She wasn’t quite as tall as me, and she rose up slightly with her back leg curving upward as she brought those luscious red lips to mine. I knew I could break the kiss any minute. I could snatch her up and take her to Mickey in a heartbeat. Just one more minute, I told myself. Her kiss was warm, soft, and almost demanding. There was something powerful about her. Not the rough strength of a man tossing me around like a rag doll. The dame was subtle, and yet utterly irresistible.

She undressed me slowly. I made a few complaints which she ignored as she left wet traces behind on my skin with her tongue and lips, and yet still I was fool enough to think I could just end this at any moment. I told myself that even as she sunk to her knees in front of me. Standing there in my bra and panties; I was shivering from the warm breath so close to my thighs. I looked down on that beautiful blond kneeling so close, and my breath suddenly caught in my throat as her hands took my hips, and her lips suddenly pressed to the wet spot on my panties. My head lolled back, as I moaned and laced my fingers into her hair pulling her in closer.

I heard her laugh just a little as she pulled my underwear to the side letting me feel the cool air for only a moment before replacing that sensation with the warmth of her tongue and lips. She made several long laps, and I thought I would lose my balance. No man had ever done this for me, and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.


She began to drag her tongue from the bottom to the top letting it dart inside every now and again. The feelings were too much, and I needed to be put out of my misery.

“Nora please” I said almost breathlessly. I could hear her soft laugh again as she stood and kissed me. Her tongue slithered into my mouth bringing the musky taste of my own sex as she led me slowly to her bed. Her fingers unclasped my bra on the way over, and then surprised me as she fell on her back.

“You want me don’t you?” She asked huskily. I could only nod; my throat was too dry to even speak. I was anxious, but I took my time exploring every last curve of her gorgeous body. My lips left wet streaks down her chest, and over her thighs. I kissed down her flawless back, and explored her gorgeous ass with my lips and tongue to the grateful sound of her moans.

Her legs parted as she lay on her stomach, and she lifted up a bit. I knew what she wanted. My face pressed between her legs from behind as her taste and smell flooded my senses. My tongue flicked over her sex, and plumbed her depths for some time.

“That’s it. Lick it. Lick it faster,” she said between moans. I obeyed her, propelled on by her encouragement, and she became a wild thing. Her hips bucked as I held on tight settling into long strokes that went from her clit to her ass as she moved.

Soon I could feel her body become stiffer as she began to buck and moan more wildly.
She moved haphazardly almost as if she were trying to shake me off. I held on tight; pressing my lips to the source of that taste and smell I was enjoying so much.
Her back arched, and she cried out loud enough to wake the neighbors, as she thrust toward my face again and again. My tongue continued to pleasure her as she slowly settled down on the bed, and was left a beautiful whimpering thing.

In a moment she recovered, kissing me unashamedly. She looked hungry as she rolled me on my back, and settled between my legs. She lay there a moment just looking curiously. I had thought she was no stranger to this sort of thing, but she seemed fascinated, and then I felt her finger slip inside, and soon after that her tongue and lips settled on me again. I moaned loudly, and sometimes cried out as she licked, kissed, and loved me. My heart pounded in my chest as my own hips began to move, and soon I was crying out from the most intense pleasure I had ever felt.

I woke beside her the next morning, and she told me the plan. She knew where Mickey’s safe was. She even knew the combination. We could get the money, and be out, and nobody had to get hurt. I would of done anything for her; just for another touch, another kiss, another taste. And even as I lay there in that bed alone knowing she had taken the money and ran; I knew it was all worth it.





Word Count 1645
© Copyright 2013 Jon Cotton (jpcotton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925452-Mickeys-Dame