*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925524-Soulful
by Murmi
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1925524
Second draft - A man has a problem to deal with
Walking around the corner, he stopped and turned as he heard a door close behind him. That was the room he always saw that hot redhead go in.

She reached for her sunglasses to protect her from the radiant mid-morning sunlight, turned the corner and bumped into him. He apologized but then he grabbed her shoulder firmly. Through the fear she barely heard him asking for help. She was a little threatened at his audacity, but the profound sincerity in his eyes stunned her and all she could think of was to ask what he needed.

"My gir-my ex-girlfriend just told me she found this huge brick of coke. I think she's gone crazy. She wants to try and find some dealer to sell it to. I've seen on tv when people try to plot and scheme this bullshit, it's not a good idea to know about it yet not be in on it with them", he spouted out. "I was terrified. I said I'd do it". He gulped, almost choking on the idea. "So I think it'd be smart if she suddenly didn't want me in on it." His stare was as serious as a funeral .

She watched him point to on rooms in the opposite building. "I'm not gonna..rape you or anything..." He backed her against the wall and took a step closer. "..I think this might do the trick." And he leaned his head in. She waited a second til she was sure he wouldn't kiss her and then giggled nervously at the picture he was painting. Hearing the talk show through the brick wall behind her, she was almost sure this was real, not a dream. hearing the talk show through the wall behind her. "Johnny!" She heard a woman around the corner call out harshly. Was that her? "You're so hot. I would adore helping you out." She pulled him to her and kissed him.

Thirty minutes later when he pulled back and smiled brightly at her, the woman and her sons had long gone past, and so had his girlfriend. She had looked out the window across the courtyard and seen them, the woman's hand grasping tightly the back of his head. She closed the curtain and began to sob, then packed her things chanting the words "stupid bastard" as her new mantra.

He watched her red hair shining in the sun as she walked to her car before he went back to the room wondering if they'd been seen or if he'd have to hit her up for more "help". When his girlfriend wasn't anywhere to be seen he texted her anxiously, so distracted he didn't even notice the lack of her clothes in the opened closet. "Enjoy ur brokeass life and enjoy ur skank, gettin paid without u." Finally relieved he sat down on the couch, then unbuttoned his jeans and picked up the remote to look for some pay per view porn. He laughed when he had the thought, 'Just goes to show sometimes thinking with your dick is the right way to go.'



512 words
© Copyright 2013 Murmi (muram at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925524-Soulful