*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926252-2-Short-Scenes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nex
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1926252
Erotic storytelling. Involves sexual fantasies and related. DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18.
Scene One..

The Forest

You walk into the clearing, I creep up behind you and grab your breasts.. Squeezing them as I kiss your neck.. I lay you on the log, removing your shoes and kissing your feet.. Removing your pants and licking from your legs to your inner thighs... My tongue skims the surface of your pussy.. You shudder and moan.. I lick the surface of your pussy, finding your clit and nibbling on it... My tongue slips into your pussy, my lips close around your pussy...* *I pick you up, and hold you up while I eat your delicious pussy... The cool breeze hits your face as you have your first orgasm... I drink all of your cum and continue to push my tongue deeper into your pussy, rubbing your clit in between my lips... You orgasm again... I slurp my favorite drink... I set you down and ram you against a tree, holding your arms above your head with one hand, pulling my huge cock out with the other...* *I shove my dick up into your pussy... it almost lifts you into the air... You scream so loud a few birds flew off into the distance... It began to rain.. Water ran down both our bodies as I thrust my cock into you.. In and out.. Slowly in, slowly out... I began to go faster... The sound of your perfect, tight pussy taking my cock was making me harder.. I throw you down onto the ground, bending you over, and shoving my cock into your pussy once again...* *Pounding your small, white ass... You're shouting now.. whole body as red as a cherry, I pull my dick out and cum all over your ass.. I rub it in and it mixes with the rain... You suck my dick until all my cum is in your mouth...

Scene Two..

The Doctor's Office

You enter the office.. Looking around, you see no one.. You lay yourself on the bed and the solitude gives you naughty thoughts.. You stuff your hand into your leggings, your fingers then slip under the string and touch your pussy.. Rubbing and fingering your pussy, you feel so good, massaging your clit, you feel your first orgasm coming.. Then you hear footsteps.. You sit up quickly and fix yourself.. I, the doctor, walk into the office and see you sitting there.. I can sense you were just doing something, and I have an idea of what it was.. I'll help you finish.. I say nothing, just taking the stethoscope from around my neck, lifting up your shirt, and running it along your chest.. I circle your nipple, the cold metal making them erect.. I then run the stethoscope along your back, down your spine, around your neck.. It then goes into your leggings, you look at me.. I smile.. I slip it under the string and run it over your moist clitoris, you moan and lean back.. I pull down your leggings and rip off your string, my stethoscope gets inserted into your vagina, and I slowly twist and turn it, moving it in circles, the cold tool making you shiver.. I remove the stethoscope, you seem disappointed until I unleash my penis, pulling a condom onto it, and inserting it slowly into your vagina.. You grab the sides of the bed, clutching as hard as you can, as I go deeper, then pull all the way back out.. Even deeper this time, then back out.. This time, I go so deep into your vagina, you snatch at my arms and hold me, keeping my penis in for so long, not wanting it to leave.. I move your hands, then I pull my penis out slowly.. Then I thrust it back into your beautiful vagina, going back and forth so fast, you barely have time to take a breath to scream out.. Your wet clitoris looking so precious as my penis digs into your vagina.. I reach out to squeeze your nipples, and you grab my hand, keeping me hunched over your body.. We stare into each others eyes, then we kiss, making our passionate intercourse even more passionate.. I kiss as hard as I can, while plunging my penis into you, deeper and harder and faster.. You can't kiss back, your mouth is open, eyes wide, staring into my eyes.. You then mouth the words "I'm about to cum doctor.." and I pull my penis out.. I plunge my tongue all the way into your vagina.. Your hips buck up and down.. Your big, juicy ass so moist from your sweat.. You let out the loudest scream ever, as you flood my mouth with your creamy liquid.. I rub my lips together, then kiss your vagina..
© Copyright 2013 Nex (apoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926252-2-Short-Scenes