*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927592-Nik
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Young Adult · #1927592
Life is unsure.
{/justify}




Unfortunate moments could happen to us off and on. The worst is, to someone, those moments never rain, but they pours.

Last Monday, Jeff who was a friend of Nik's came and visited Nik at a hospital. Nik unfortunately encountered a preventable mishap. Nik complained about the unfortunate incident. Two weeks before that, Nik was fired from his uncle company because of a big misunderstanding. He started planning to run his own business with one of his close friends; unluckily, the friend passed away and his death was due to some diseases. The story does not end there. Nik was broken up before the accident since his girlfriend said that he didn't have enough time for her; however, he was smiling while Jeff was standing there in a puzzled manner. He told Jeff that he met a nurse at the hospital and he also insisted that this lady be the one! He asked this nurse out, and she accepted. It appeared that Nik's hands would be full after leaving the hospital!
Life is uncertain, you see! Believe it or not, 'love' is everywhere and this time 'love' was Nik's silver lining.

Of course, It had been a very crazy week for Nik. It had been a lucky week for him as well. It had eventually been an unforgettable week for this very man.

The last sentence Jeff heard from Nik was, 'Do not lose heart, pal.' 


Honors Honorificabilitudi
© Copyright 2013 walkingencyclopedia (encyclopedia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927592-Nik