*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927657-Ultimate-Charmed
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1927657
The Charmed Ones Lives after the Ultimate Battle.
Chapter 1: Right Where They Left Off

      The date is December 26, 2007. The Charmed Ones lives have been demon free since the Ultimate Battle ended against Billie and Christy.

      Piper and Leo are living happily ever after with there three children Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda. Piper finally has opened the restaurant she's always dreamt of, "Halliwell's". Leo has resumed his position as headmaster of Magic School to pass on his magical expertise to future generations.

      Phoebe married Coop three months after the battle and have recently had a baby girl, PJ. Phoebe has become a somewhat celebrity in the city of San Francisco, helping people find love. Coop is also finding love for people, but he's using his Cupid skills to do it.

      As for Paige and Henry, a few months after the battle, they gave birth to twin girls, Kat and Tamara. Paige has been focused mostly on her whitelighter duties, but still makes time to help Leo at Magic School. Her husband, Henry, is still keeping an eye on his parolees, but leaving most of his time open for his family.



Chapter 2: Stuggling Relationships

      The Halliwell sisters have completely moved on from the Ultimate Battle, as you can see. But, there dear friend, Billie, is another story. Billie is still struggling with the death of her sister, even a year after the battle. She barely comes out of the Halliwell manor, and the sisters are worried about her. "Billie?" Phoebe asked, opening Billie's bedroom door.

"What?" Billie responded with a break in her voice.

"It's dinner time. All of us are downstairs."

"Not all of us."

"Ok, Billie. It's time to talk about this."

"Talk about what?" Billie asked even though she knew what it was about.

"Billie, I know what you're going through. My sisters and I all know. We once lost a sister ourselves."

"You did?"

"Yeah. Her name was Prue."

"I think I remember hearing that name."

"Yeah, she died in a demon attack. Piper almost died too."

"How?"

"Did you know that Leo used to be our whitelighter?"

"No."

"I was the one who found Prue and Piper knocked out on the floor. I called for Leo, but he only was able to heal Piper. Piper suffered the most. Paige never met Prue. But, it was because of Prue's death that we found Paige. Billie, the point is is that you will get over this. You just need to keep going on with life."

"How can I go with life Phoebe?" Billie said hysterically crying. "I killed my sister!" Billie screamed leaving the room.

      Phoebe was walking downstairs to eat dinner when she saw Cole her ex-husband.

"Cole?" Phoebe asked in whispering voice.

"Phoebe, I found Gabriel." Cole said in a serious tone.

"Gabriel? Who's Gab.....? Oh my God."



Chapter 3: Together Again

      Billie was in the attic holding back her many tears and thinking of Christy.

"Billie? Are you going to be okay because I have to leave?" Phoebe asked making sure nobody finds out who she's leaving with.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you going? I thought you were going to eat dinner?"

"Um...... Work emergency." Phoebe lied.

"Oh ok. See ya."

      Phoebe and Cole nervously walked up to the house where someone important would be. Cole knocked on the door even though his hand was shaking. A woman in about her mid-thirties answered.

"Hi. My name is Cole Turner and this is Phoebe Halliwell. We're here to see Gabriel."

"Oh, well Gabriel is preparing for bed right now, but you can come back tomorrow." The woman said slowly closing the door.

"Wait, Ma'am! We're Gabriel's parents." Phoebe said urgently.

The woman looked at them in surprise, but then said "Come in."

"Thank you. You have a beautiful home." Phoebe said.

"Yeah. Gabriel' adoptive parents built it."

"What do you mean 'Gabriel's adoptive parents'? Phoebe asked.

"His parents recently passed away. It was about a couple months ago."

"That's so sad."

"Ma'am where is Gabriel?" Cole asked urgently.

"Upstairs. Second bedroom to the right."

"Thanks." Cole and Phoebe said in unison.

      Phoebe couldn't help but think what her sisters would say. As the two approached the bedroom they both felt really nervous. When they walked into the bedroom, Gabriel was sitting on his bed reading a book. He looked so much like Cole, but his actions were like Phoebe.

"Hi." Phoebe said to her son.

"Who are you?" Gabriel asked.

"Do you recognize us?" Cole asked hoping Gabriel did recognize them.

Phoebe and Cole both walked closer to Jamie.

"Mom? Dad?" Jamie asked.

"Yes baby. It's us." Phoebe said on the edge of tears.

Gabriel ran over to his parents and gave them big hugs.

"Do you want to come home with us?" Cole asked.

"Yeah! I'll start packing."

"Ok, I'm just going to ask the lady downstairs if you can home with us." Phoebe said in an excited voice.

      Later at the manor..... "Ok, honey. Now you're going to meet the family." Phoebe said.

"They might not understand you though. So, just stay near us okay." Cole added.

"Here it goes." Phoebe said opening the door.



Chapter 4: Life After Death

      "Phoebe, who the hell is this?!" Piper demanded. "And why is Cole here?!"

"Guys, look, I just need you all to be open-minded. Can you guys do that?"

"This is our son." Cole said.

"What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"Paige, who are these people?" Henry asked.

"Well, Cole's the son of a bitch that Phoebe used to be married to. But I'm not quite sure who the boy is." Paige said pissed off.

"What's going on?" Billie asked walking down the stairs.

"We're not quite sure." Leo said suspiciously.

"Leo, Piper, and Paige, do you remember when I was pregnant with the Source's baby?"

"How could we forget?" Paige said.

"Remember when the Seer took the baby out of me? Well, when we vanquished her the baby went back inside of me."

"What?!" Piper, Paige, and Leo shouted.

"I wrote a spell, so you guys would never find out that I was pregnant. When the baby was coming, I said that I had a meeting for work. I had the baby about the time Piper found out she was pregnant with Wyatt."

"You kept this from us all these years? We're you're sisters! You should've shared that information with us!" Piper yelled.

At that moment there was a thud on the ground and a voice was heard. Everyone ran upstairs to see what was going on.

"Christy?" Billie asked.

"Billie?" Christy asked.

They both ran into each others arms and cried.

"Oh my god! Christy I'm so sorry!"

"No, Billie. I'm sorry. I never should have turned against you."

"What's going on?" Paige asked.

"I think Christy came back from the dead." Phoebe replied.

"Hmm no kidding." Paige teased.

      Christy stood there, making sure not to get anywhere near the Charmed Ones.

"Christy we're not going to hurt you." Phoebe said.

"Not yet." Piper said sternly.

"Piper, I'm sorry I put you through the pain of losing your sisters." Christy said apologetically.

"Family meeting." Piper yelled.

"What are we going to do? She can't stay here" Paige said.

"Yeah, I mean it's Christy." Phoebe added.

"Everybody, shush! I say we vanquish her sorry ass right now." Piper said excitedly.

"Piper. Billie would never forgive us if we did that." Phoebe said.

"Let's just, give Christy a chance." Paige suggested.

Piper turned around and regrettably said, "Fine. You can stay. But, we'll be watching you."

      At that moment, white bright swirly lights came, and to figures appeared.

"What's going on?" Paige asked confused.

"Oh my god!" Phoebe and Piper said in unison.

"Is that......" Paige started to say.

"Prue!" Piper and Phoebe yelled giving Prue a huge hug.

"Oh my god! Prue I've missed you so much." Phoebe said with tears rolling down her face.

"I've missed all of you guys too. Prue looked at her youngest sister with joy. "Hey sis. Do I get a hug?"

Paige quietly walked over to her sister and gave her a hug.

"Paige. I've been watching over Piper, Phoebe, and you since I died, and I am extremely thankful that you were able to save and protect this family better than I could."

    Right then, two swirly bright white lights appeared in the room.

"What now?" Billie teased.

"Oh my god!" All four sisters said.

"Andy? Pryce? You're back too?" Prue said with joy running over to hug them.

"Ok. What the hell is going on?" Paige asked. "Who is Andy and why are there two Prue's?"

"Andy is the love of my life." Prue said giving Andy a kiss. "And this is Pryce."

    Paige looked at them confused.

"You know, my twin sister." Prue said like it was obvious.

    Paige glanced at Piper and Phoebe who looked around at everything but her.

"Why didn't anybody tell me that Prue had a twin?!" Paige freaked out.

"Look, sweetie. We were going to tell you, but we promised Prue that we'd never talk about Pryce."

"You couldn't even tell me?! Don't I deserve to know?!"

"Paige. Don't get mad at them. I asked them never to talk about her." Prue added.

"How'd you die?" Paige asked Pryce a little calmer.

"Car accident." Pryce said.

"Of course it was." Paige said.

Phoebe decided to tell the whole story, "Prue was driving, Pryce was in the passenger's seat, Piper was behind Prue, and I was behind Pryce. We were on our way home from a friends house. Some drunk driver started spinning out of control in the lane coming toward us. Somehow he missed Prue and Piper's side. Piper got a scar on her forehead and back. The one on her back is still there, and that's why her one eyebrow isn't lined up right. Pryce was killed instantly, and so was I."

"What?" Paige asked.

"It's ok." Phoebe assured Paige. "The paramedics were able to bring me back, but I had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. Prue was unscathed though."

"That's scary to think about."

"I remember Grams being scared to death." Piper said.

"How did Andy die?" Billie asked.

"Demon." Phoebe said.

"Hmm. Surprise, surprise." Paige said.

"Alright, so how about some dinner and then we can talk about everything." Piper suggested.
© Copyright 2013 P3charmed (p3charmed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927657-Ultimate-Charmed