*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928386-
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1928386
All I can say is that it's just a messed up short story I wrote in 2002.
Anyone who knew Gary could tell you he was a strange perverted fellow. One time, he stood naked in the middle of the road with a beer in one hand and his prick in the other. He just stood there whacking off until he was ready to cum. When the moment came, he blew his load all over the door handle of a parked car and smeared the left over’s on the window.



There was also the time Gary went nuts at work. One boring day at the restaurant, he turned on the fire hose in the dish washing room and ran it into the dining area, where he let the customers have it. He soaked everything and every one. Afterwards, he threw down the hose, smashed a window with a chair, and ran out the front door.



The strangest thing about him, was probably the obsession with his mother, Tina. Since the age of fifteen, Gary would fantasize about her almost daily. Gary’s desire originated while researching a school assignment, and discovered the story of Oedipus. Fueled by hormones, his infatuation grew, soon after. However, in Gary’s defense, his mother was indeed a very attractive woman with long dirty-blonde hair, big green eyes, and an exquisitely curvy physique.



Tina gave birth to Gary when she was only fourteen years old, and was still fairly young throughout Gary’s teen years. She married Gary’s father shortly after finishing high school, but divorced at age twenty. Gary was only six years old at the time. Tina vowed never to marry again, but maintained the occasional boyfriend.



Gary began to realize a sexual desire for his mother shortly after puberty began to set in. He knew it was unnatural to think of her in that manner, and relentlessly struggled to suppress it. To him, she was the most enchanting woman he had ever known or seen.



The challenge of suppressing these unnatural emotions grew more tedious over the next few years. Simply walking through their home became a difficult chore. Tina’s physical beauty was taunting enough. Though, when coupled with a wardrobe filled with provocative attire, and with daily the exercise routines, Gary’s mental torture became strenuous and weighed heavily.



There were many times when Tina would walk by Gary’s bedroom door and hear him in his bed, restlessly shifting about, with lightly muffled grunts and moans. Often, faint smacking sounds could also be heard coming from beyond the door. Although she never “accidentally”, nor deliberately caught him doing it, Tina always knew what he was doing.



When Gary was sixteen, Tina made a startling discovery while he was at school. As she was cleaning his room, she happened to find a pair of her dirty panties, which were thrown into the bathroom hamper the night before. After consuming several strong drinks, she came to the conclusion that Gary was either wearing them or simply using them during his almost nightly routines. Not certain what to do about it, she just left the panties where she found them and continued cleaning Gary’s room, hoping that it was a one time thing.



The next day however, while putting Gary’s laundry away, she made yet another startling discovery, which she found even more shocking. She discovered a journal hidden beneath some of Gary’s clothes. Under normal circumstances, Tina tried not to pry into his privacy, but after finding her dirty underwear the day before, she couldn’t help her curiosity.



Within the journal, Gary detailed his feelings and fantasies for Tina. After reading everything and feeling the overwhelming realization, she slipped into a state if awe and confusion. She eventually returned the journal, and sat in the living room to dwell on the situation.



Granted, she herself had always thought her son was becoming a handsome man, but never had she dreamed of sleeping with him or wearing his clothes. But as she sat there, she couldn’t help but feel slightly responsible. She hadn’t kept a steady male role model for the boy, and there was also the daily seductive wardrobe she enjoyed. It was certainly a lot to take in.



Over the next year, Tina remained conflicted. Not a day would pass, when she wasn’t reminded about her discoveries. And for a year, this conflict consumed her, as she debated whether or not to confront her son, or to leave well enough alone, or to seek help. Then, on Gary’s seventeenth birthday, she could not contain it anymore and she simply let go.



Gary wasn’t home the day his mother snapped. He treated himself to a birthday movie that afternoon. He returned home around four o’clock. When he came through the door, it didn’t seem like Tina was home at all. Everything was turned off and there was a note on the kitchen table that read:



“Hey sweetie,



“Sorry I wasn’t able to start dinner, but your birthday gift is on your bed. Hope you like it.



-Mom”



Gary wasn’t really in any rush to see what his mom had gotten him. She never did know what kind of presents to buy, and usually ended up giving him something useless or uninteresting. So, Gary took his time, making a turkey and cheese sandwich before heading to his room. Little did he know what kind of gift Tina had for him.



When Gary opened his bedroom door, his jaw dropped to the floor, along with what was left of his sandwich. He gasped in disbelief and his entire body was motionless, save for a few random blinks of his eyes. His mother was sprawled across his bed, wearing nothing but a purple thong and a smile. Gary just stood there in shock, as drool began to drip slowly down his chin. He had no words. Tina then walked up to him, wiped off his chin, and whispered in his ear “Happy Birthday honey. Now take off your pants.”



Gary made a feeble attempt to protest and get her to cover up and leave, but it was no use. Tina revealed what she knew and insisted that it was for the best, and that they both got it over with.



After several minutes, Gary finally agreed and undressed. He couldn’t believe what was happening to him. It was just like something out of a dream. Overwhelmed with this surreal situation, Gary proceeded to proudly hump his mom in all three holes, all throughout the evening. When it was all said and done, he turned to her, said “thank you”, and closed his eyes.



When Gary reopened his eyes, he sat up and saw that it was five thirty in the morning. He was alone. He did in fact just wake up from this dream. Feeling both relieved and disappointed, he laid back down to reflect on the reverie which had just awaken him. As he did, Tina rolled over and put her arm around him.



A sea of emotion ran across his face, as the situation stunned and frightened him. At that time, Tina held his face, kissed his lips and said “You’re welcome sweetie. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”



And with that, Tina got out of bed and began to exit the room. As she was half way through the door, she looked back at her son, who was already staring, still in disbelief. With a wink of her left eye she smiled and said “By the way, I’m going to schedule a doctors’ appointment for you today. My last boyfriend gave me herpes and warts, so you probably have them now. Good night sweetie.”




END.
© Copyright 2013 Eric B. (e_busch1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928386-