*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928405-Hostage-situation-today
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Political · #1928405
Satirical comments on a major news story of the day with political debate content
Another "Crazy" hostage situation today. Luckily, only the bad guy died. But, I sure would like to know if all these people are on the same family of "barely able to function" chemical drugs. Seems like most of them look the part to me. I had the idea to put green easter egg dye in the meds so they could be spotted in a nano second by normals. I don't mean to be funny here on the tragedy, I just sort of look at it outside of the Congressional mentality to see the real problem here instead of some fanaticals agenda goal disguising it as a loophole in the 2nd Amendment to disarm a nation of mostly good people. Liberal politicians have the mentality of killing all the chickens so that the pesky Fox will surely starve to death. Open minds are on the endangered species list lately. The finality of these unnecessary public mass killings is that innocents are dead and gone to never finish the journey they started. Capture and punish, although necessary, are not the answer. Neither is the implementation of massive and costly restrictions on the majority of society that a very small percentage of misfits cause problems for. 
© Copyright 2013 cuzzin cecil (3029clanier1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928405-Hostage-situation-today