*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928604-A-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1928604
Just a story reviewed
One could read future’s joy through the reflection of her glowing eyes. Looking back, my memories wiped away all words I knew when such moment came my way. I stood like a statue as she looked straight to my eyes.

“Hello”, she called with a broad smile revealing the beauty in her teeth.
“Hi”, I answered back rather awkwardly, I was confused. I could not figure out why such a beauty could talk to hard kicked boy like I was. The star of courage awakened me from a day’s slumber. I opened my mouth to speak but she was quick to read my confusion.

“It has been a long time, Chuck “she noted followed it with a quick question pointing at a guitar that hung on my back," do you play guitar?”
“Oh! I am learning how to, but can play a few chords.” I answered truthfully. “Can I play for you a little?” I requested then went ahead for lack of words to converse with.
“You are beautiful; mama told me so
I should take you to my home
on a horse's back
l should love you....."
Images of Eden came into my mind, warmth filled my heart and I forgot all my miseries.

"That's so sweet! You play so well. Is that a song you wrote or borrowed?" She commented
Images of Eden came into my mind, warmth filled my heart and I forgot all my miseries and gathered a few lines
"Thank you. I did it for you the moment I saw you and remembered that beauty I missed to look at for all the ages you have been away. I’ve missed you Lilly." I spoke shyly
I had a long chat with Lilly as my eyes often time stole glances at the beauty she possessed I felt like heaven was right where we were.

We walked hand in hand as our images disappeared in the dark. It was not blinding dark as the moon shone sweetly with the harmony of bright stars, it displayed an awesome beauty. The cider leaves whistled softly as if to rejoice in the beauty of the two friends walking under their cover. Crickets added to the beauty of the music. I reached to her hand with my right hand I knew this was the greatest moment which would mark an end to the inward battles of my heart.
© Copyright 2013 charlie (charlesk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928604-A-story