*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928829-Blues-in-the-Night-The-First-Chronicles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Mystery · #1928829
This is a five episodes mystery series of a detective/sleuth type.
This five part mystery series is a mystery reader's delight. If you dig detective/sleuth type mysteries from the 1940s/1950s, complete with lots of smoky dives, dames, and jazz, this is it. Bernie Butz is the main character who is a jazz reviewer for Crazy Catz Magazine. His loyalty and dedication to the music and the cats who make the music causes him to find himself in the center of their serious problems. The first story involves an extortion attempt of an up and coming tenor saxophone player. The next three evolve around two murder episodes and a personal tragedy, and the final one takes place in Chicago where a trumpet player's wife is found murdered along with the cat who she's having an affair with, the trumpet player's own drummer. You don't want to miss these.
© Copyright 2013 Suspense-driven, nail-biter wr (readme4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928829-Blues-in-the-Night-The-First-Chronicles