*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929723-Mom
by hello
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1929723
Julia's mom died three years ago. What happens when a child brakes?
Dear Mom,

I miss you, like a lot. It has been three years today, since you left without saying goodbye. You know Dad slowly ripped himself apart and left, but not like you. I'm in a children home now. It's nice I guess I mean they take care of me. Almost everyone is gone now, a man came and adopted five kids yesterday but not me, no one wants someone like me. After you left, so did everyone else, abandoned me. When you were sick a long, long time ago. When you lost all of your hair fighting, you were still the most beautiful woman in the world to me and Dad. Something was wrong behind the curtain though. I went through a long depression, i cried myself to sleep every night you weren't here, same with dad. When I got the news that we lost you I denied it some how, I was so heartbroken. You are coming back, right? I need you now than you could ever imagine. I don't know anyone. I can't remember the last time I talked to someone. Every day I come past your shimmering, fairly new tome stone. Anyway, i have to go, by I hope you watch over Dad. Please come back... I would die just to see you again. I need you.



Your daughter,
Julia


I love you
© Copyright 2013 hello (redtears at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929723-Mom